Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The ALL-Imagined Comic Book Dialog thread (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The ALL-Imagined Comic Book Dialog thread
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Wanna go see a movie, Bruce? It's your favorite! Zorro!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Reed, you can go over Victor's calculations later. The Deltas are having a kegger party!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
"Rick Jones, you say? Aw, what the hell, I'll have a cold one with you. Its hot as balls in this desert anyway."
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Peter Parker to Aunt May: "Just DIE already, you old bitch!"

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
"Let's face it, I'm a blue-eyed, white-haired, weather-controlling ex-begger *thief* who is of a completely different species than you, and you're king of a xenophobic African country. We have *nothing* in common, other than skin color."

"I thought you were a gold-digger anyway, and was afraid this was going to turn into a Coming to America sequel. Later, babe."

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Lex: "No, it really is a deadly ray gun in my pocket, Superman. Full of yourself much?"

Lois: "You know, Clark, if you would just take off those ridiculous glasses you'd look a lot like...YOU SON OF A..."

Clark: "Kansas sure does suck."

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
"By damn, it was great of you three kids to save me and all, but there's no real reason that we'll ever see each other again."
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Velma: I've lost my glasses!

Daphne: Velma, they are not in my bra!!!!!!

--------------------

Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Perry: Clark, meet Lois Lane.
Clark: Lois Lane, huh? Well, big surprise! Someone in my life with the initals "LL!"
Hey GUYS! How about a little frickin' IMAGINATION!

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Superman: "Up, Up, and (farts loudly)..."
Kid: "Daddy, Superman farted!"
Superman: "Not just a fart, son, a Super-fart!"
Crowd:"Ewwwwww! Oh Jeez, he's right!"

--------------------

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Snow White: My god, those kids are driving me crazy! If I didn't have Tuesday afternoons with you, I'd kill myself.

Prince Charming: Why don't you ditch the Wolf and we'll head out to Vegas for the weekend?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Chuck: "I don't see what's so wrong with asking; Technically, I married both of you"

Lyle: "pssst, now tell her how good she looks!"

Reep: "Little do they suspect, that Luornu is actually I, Chameleon Boy!"

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Hey should we ask Barry if he wants to go out with the rest of the squad?

That Dweeb! Do you know he is working late tonight to put the chemicals in his lab in order?

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Who, who, WHOA--let's talk this out first instead of getting into an unnecessary fistfight! It's probably just a misunderstanding!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy

Let's let Lightning Lad decide; after all, he's the calm, rational one.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.