Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Am I coming or going? Both, actually.

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Am I coming or going? Both, actually.
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I just wanted to give all you Legion World-ers a heads-up:

I haven't been posting much recently. The main reason is that I find I've just...kinda...well, burned out on most things Legion World. I feel bad about that, because you're such great people and this is the friendliest, best-run forum in existence.

I'll keep posting sporadically, whenever the embers start glowing again...as they did after I read the most recent X-Factor issue (get thee to that thread now.)

One day, the fires will blaze again and I'll once again be all over Legion World every day. I hope that it's sooner rather than later.

Finally, I just want everybody to know that this is not the same kind of situation as when I took a hiatus in 2006. My mental health as of July 16, 2008 is, I'm happy to say, the best it's been my whole life. I just need a break from Legion World.

In the meantime, all of you take care of yourselves, and I wish you the best.

[Hug] [Hug] [Hug]

[Love] [Love] [Love] [Love]

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I understand.
I'll probably be taking a break myself in the near future.

(((((((Stealth)))))))

take care of yourself, sweetie! we'll see you when you're ready.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Totally understand. I've gone through periods like that. I would likely still be in a non-posting period myself except that not long ago, I switched back to my old desk job, which comes complete with internet access. So I've been real regular on Legion World Monday through Friday lately.

But I fully intend to see you around after awhile. One thing I have learned is, this place isn't so easy to stay away from completely. The regulars always seem to find their way back, even if it takes a couple of years.

And I'll look for that to be the case with you as well. We'll talk AVENGERS when you get back.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Take care, Stealth. Take the time you need for yourself, but we all hope we see you soon!

[Hug] [Hug] [Hug]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Stealth! NOOOoooOOO! GYM'LL's will be a dimmer place without you. [sob] (as opposed to being dim just 'cause I post there. [Big Grin] )

Guess I'll have to pick up the slack and make a run at Time Trapper status... [Wink]

Stay Well. [Hug] [Love]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Glad to here you'll still post sporadically, at least, Stealth, so we don't have to go cold turkey. (Hopefully, it's not my awful fat-man b.o. stinkin' up the joint! [Smile] )

Anyhow, we, your loyal followers, will be here waiting for you!

[Hug] [Love]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Been there before too Stealth, believe it or not. Looking forward to your posts when they occur and your next really active posting period!

I'll talk some Avengers too--and Alan Grant, Steve Gerber, and so many other topics [Smile] [Big Grin]

Wish you the best as always! [Love] [Legion Flag]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
bye, stealth! hope it's not too long until we say hi, stealth again.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
I think most of us get like that every now and again. I'm going through a somewhat extended version of it at the moment but I'm sure that'll change at some point too. I've been posting at the various LMBP homes since the *very* early days and I go through periods of posting absolutly loads and periods of barely posting at all. That's one of the good things about the LMB, you never get forgotten adn you're always welcome when you return. [Smile]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
As someone who frequently goes on hiatus for periods of time, I understand completely.
Take care Stealth and come back when you are ready

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
We'll keep the porch light on for you, Stealth.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.