Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Mayavale for Leader: Summer 2008 Campaign!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mayavale for Leader: Summer 2008 Campaign!
Doctor Mayavale
Enlightened!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor Mayavale           Edit/Delete Post     
My fellow sentients:

The Infallible Orb of Oscar has informed me that it is once again time to engage in the sacred ritual of plethagoratha, or as you might call it, corrupting the youth... er... no wait... that's not the correct translation. How about... wild chocolate orgy... hmm... that's not quite the how to express the concept either.

Oh, yes, here it is: Dirty Tricks Campaigning! Er... well, that's close enough I guess.

Anyhow, Mayavale's point is that he is once again throwing his towel in the ring to become leader of the LMB! Mayavale has decided to run this time as the candidate of experience! After all, who has more experience campaigning than Mayavale?

But don't think Mayavale's vast experience makes him out of touch with the youth. Mayavale is hip to your jive. I know that many of you are concerned about the state of health care in the LMB. So Mayavale suggests coming by his campaign tent to sample the free... er... medicine that is a standard part of his vision for the LMB.

Together my friends, we can build a future the past would be proud of if it were present.

--------------------
I LIKE IKE!!

Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THE LMB ENQUIRER
Candidate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE LMB ENQUIRER           Edit/Delete Post     
HIGHLY RESPECTED NEWSPAPER ALLIES ITSELF WITH CANDIDATE/QUACK MAYAVALE! MAYAVALE VOWS TO USE POWERS OF PRESS, WHEELING MISTS FOR BETTERMENT OF LEGION WORLD!

--------------------
Poppa Rotzi, EIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thora
Mad hot like a Romulan Supermodel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thora           Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps Thora of Taltar too shall ally herself with the sleazy tabloid and the mist-huffing hippy.

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Consider the allegiance of Cobalt Kid to Mayavale a given!

I've been waiting for years for someone like Dr. Mayavale to take over and update the LMB! I promise to hereby dismantle the RMB and return our forces back into the LMB fold should Mayavale be elected!

Hell, I can't see how anyone could run against such a good candidate--I hope he goes unopposed!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
A surprise announcement when part of the team is distracted in San Diego! YES, WE MAYavale!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
"YES, WE MAYavale!"

Love it... The, er-- doctor should pay you for that one, Cramey.

I guess I'm onboard. I'm curious as to how mists and a gossip rag can improve Legion World.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Calm Yo Tits
Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calm Yo Tits           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I for one have no intentions of supporting some old guy with a bad perm. Here's what will have to happen before I can support you, Doctor Mayflower:

1. That ridiculous hairdo and that grody moustache have to like, GO, and yesterday, not now!

2. Those extra arms? Lose them! *chirp of emphasis* I've had plenty of dates with cute boyz who seemed like they had extra arms already and the last thing I want to do is support some candidate who actually really DOES have extra arms and stuff. No-way, Josie.

3. That rockingchair or whatever you're sitting in adds on like, 15 years to your already advanced age. Please change seats.

4. Is "IKE" like, one of those silly 60s hippy bands that everyone used to like, dance around naked to? You need a kool new "Duffy" necklace instead... she totally roxx! *peppy chirp!*

If you do these things, you might get more votes from the like, younger in-crowd voters on Legion World and all. *chirp of self-agreement*

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah! Eat it, grandpa!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.