Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Klordny!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Klordny!
Klordny
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klordny   Author's Homepage   Email Klordny         Edit/Delete Post     
At the urging of several LWers in San Diego, who didn't understand what kind of name "Michael Grabois" was, I have taken a new name along with my new costume. "Klordny" is what I used to post under back in the Usenet days of rec.arts.comics.dc.lsh (1996-2002ish), so it's like reclaiming the name.

Plus, don't forget that Klordny Week is coming up very soon. About 10 years ago, I decided that Klordny Week was whatever week (starting on Sunday) that included my birthday, August 13. So this year, we celebrate Klordny from August 10-16. See the Klordny FAQ for more info.

To Freedom, Friendship, and Frunt!

Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice, and I definitely will check it out MG!

BTW, how about those late night shots at that place on the way home that night? Too late to get actual drinks but just enough time for tequilla shots. [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Klordny!

I'll have two shots of frunt, please.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klordny
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klordny   Author's Homepage   Email Klordny         Edit/Delete Post     
So where do I post the pictures I took inside the piano bar? I used my cell phone camera which made the photos all artsy looking.
Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Just wait til you taste the Klordny Frunt Cake!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Klordny:
So where do I post the pictures I took inside the piano bar? I used my cell phone camera which made the photos all artsy looking.

See the PM I just sent you.

What does frunt taste like, anyway?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Michael, if you have them loaded unto your computer...you can upload them at any topic using the "Upload File Form" link.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Aha! this confirms my theory that Klordny was created to commemorate the original Woosdtock festival!

Don't drink the brown kono juice!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
By the time we got to Klordny
We were half a billion strong
. . .
We are stardust
We are golden

Hm. Sounds like Joni Mitchell had Comet Queen in mind when she wrote the song.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome!
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.