Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » w00t! - Announce Your Posting Milestones Here! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: w00t! - Announce Your Posting Milestones Here!
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Spaceopoly has seen its traffic pick up a bit, thankfully.

What's really neglected is The Anywhere Machine. There are days when the whole forum only gets one or two posts!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
America's Next Tranny Model should pick up Lardy's posts, at least... [Wink]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

It's also odd how few posts Dr. Gym'll's gets, relatively speaking.

Are there that many people on LW who love the Legion so much they can spend hours on the Legion forum, but yet don't read any other comics? (Or do they just rely on other, general comics boards for their general comics discussion?)

Pov

I think I scare them off... [Frown]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Seriously, though, my own GYM'LL posting's taken a hit since I switched to once-a-month shipping.

Both because I avoid spoilers, and because I don't like posting on a thread weeks after a book comes out. Coming in late on a conversation is awkward... [choke]

--------------------

Pov

Add in sabbaticals for heavy posters like Stealth, or access problems for Lash, and yeah, we've seen a real slowdown. From 5 pages of threads in a given "last 30 day" period, to less than 2 full pages.

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

I think Bits is noticeably slower than both Dr. Gym'll's and The Anywhere Machine. I'd really like to do something to liven up that forum, but don't have any ideas at the moment.

I think the creative folks are just busy these days... [sigh]

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
*is embarrassed how low his post-count is here*

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by ActorLad:
*is embarrassed how low his post-count is here*

Post count size doesn't matter. (Unless you have one as big as mine [Wink] )

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
(post-count envy)

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
On Gym'll's: As I'm not reading any comics these days, the only thread that currently interests me is prof's 1970s Marvel re-reading project. I like to get his take on issues I've read or remember strongly, particularly AVENGERS.

I also feel distanced from the discussions of the current Legions for the same reason. I usually participate in the Legion forum only when a topic focuses on the preboot or reboot.

That's why I've come to appreciate the inane threads and Spaceopoly so much. They allow me to stay involved with the board and hang out with some wonderful people!

It may seem strange to be on a Legion board and have nothing to say about the current Legions (not that there's anything wrong with them for those who like them), but I'm grateful that our Internet community has expanded beyond the need to focus on just one common interest. I've had non-Internet friendships that haven't lasted this long because the basis of common interest has changed, leaving nothing else to talk about.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Chart update:

Quis just moved into the # 2 spot!

Congrats, Quis.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
All I can say is "Watch out Cobie!" [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Second update of the day:

Lardy is now # 18!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Sh!t!!! I passed Rocky?!?!?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.