Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » w00t! - Announce Your Posting Milestones Here! (Page 86)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  83  84  85  86  87  88   
Author Topic: w00t! - Announce Your Posting Milestones Here!
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations, Blaze!

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
At first, I misread "MBA" as "NBA" and I was pretty confused...

[No]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Shining Son:
Well until I and two others knock him out.

We figured you and Legion Tracker might pass him, but that would still leave him hanging at #100 [Razz]

quote:
Originally posted by cleome46:

[No]

Blaze will be happy that you might have thought he was much taller than he really is, cleome [Razz]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Hence "two others".
From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
We figured you and Legion Tracker might pass him, but that would still leave him hanging at #100 [Razz]

Have I fallen so fast? I was at #45 last time I looked, IB. ;-)

--------------------

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Shining Son:
Well until I and two others knock him out.

That's the spirit SS. See you on the 100 list! [Wink]
From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

quote:
Originally posted by Legion Tracker:
Congratulations, Blaze!

Thanks LT. Though I'd prolly still be around esp. during light days.
From: in your dreams | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

quote:
Originally posted by cleome46:

[No]

Yeah, I wish I were that tall. But if ever, I would rather do ramp modeling (which was my frustration by the way).
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Well, it's their loss hon. Height notwithstanding, you have all the weapons you need to be one [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze
Firing Up Your Day

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Well, it's their loss hon. Height notwithstanding, you have all the weapons you need to be one [Big Grin]

Moreso with my mighty, meaty, juicy weapon?

Thanks hon. I have you and none of those matter anymore. [Smile]

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Well, your killer smile is certainly a good weapon [Big Grin]

Awwwwwwww [Smile]

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
9 gees.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Gee whiz! Congratulation, Rick.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Well that's another one careening headlong into trapperhood.
From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Congrats, Rick!

My count is almost half of yours.

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  83  84  85  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.