Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » LMBP help your need I (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: LMBP help your need I
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
Gerbil STU must I find...

universe terrible danger The is in.

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
I think you're outta luck, Mr. (Miss?) Semi-Incomprehensible.

I have it on good authority that STU has left the building, so I hope the fate of the universe isn't dependent on him for some reason.

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<via communique>

Bull, STU has been implicated by at least one witness to the assassination attempt on Cobalt? Are you certain STU is gone? If so, what of the alt-dimension STUs who were also around months ago?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

STU went into a door in the air with the Deus Ex Machine in hand, and ain't nobody knows where he went. If I recall, one of the other STUs returned to his own board after the "LMBP of 3 Boards" event ended, and the other retired permanently from posting -- far as I know, he's enjoying his retirement in STU's Mansion with a big stack o' books, comics, and DVDs.

Somebody tried to assassinate Cobalt? I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that it's some scorned lady...

--------------------

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Transcript of what Ex told me and Rocky:

quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
It was the campaign... the stress got to me. I saw a real chance to bring change to Legion World. To usher in a new age... an age of LARD!

It was then when he approached me. No one would get hurt, he said... it was just a harmless "Penetra-Ventriloquism" dart. I was to stand in the crowd as Cobie was making his announcement and, at the key moment, fire the dart. Then he would be ours. We would control the content of rest of Cobie's speech, I intended on having him issue an endorsement of your campaign.

But just as I fired... that's when I saw him. On the grassy knoll... the same one who had approached me...

The Second Shooter!

quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
At first I didn't recognize him... it had been a while.

He was garbed in a purple cloak and said he was a member of an elite cabal. I asked what I should call him, and he just grinned.

"I suppose you could say I'm just 'in time'," he laughed.

"Justin Thyme?" I asked, thinking that was an odd name for a "Second Shooter."

Then it dawned on me who he was. It was the last member to join the elite ranks of Legion World Time Trappers. He was literally, "Just In Time."

As god is my witness, Lardy... it was STU!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

So... it was Exnihil who pointed the finger at STU, eh?

I ain't so sure that dawg can be trusted. Word on the street is, lots a dirty favors were exchanged behind the scenes at his little Survivor game show. And I don't mean money kind a favors... ya catch my drift?

Say... who was it won that game anyway?

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Raging Bull:
So... it was Exnihil who pointed the finger at STU, eh?

I ain't so sure that dawg can be trusted. Word on the street is, lots a dirty favors were exchanged behind the scenes at his little Survivor game show. And I don't mean money kind a favors... ya catch my drift?

Say... who was it won that game anyway?

...er... [Embarrassed]

--------------------

Raging Bull
Maverick

Ya know the challenge where the contestants had to keep their hands on a pole for over two hours?

Word got out that the "pole" in question weren't no whittled stick... it was a part of Jeff Proty's anatomy.

--------------------

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Can I borrow your Bizarro to Interlac translator disc? I've never bothered to install it on my Omnicom, never thought I'd need it. I mean I haven't run across a bizarro since sometime back in the reboot.
What the heck is this guy trying to say?

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Raging Bull:
I think you're outta luck, Mr. (Miss?) Semi-Incomprehensible.

I have it on good authority that STU has left the building, so I hope the fate of the universe isn't dependent on him for some reason.

all STU recognize forms. can I

Bull Raging. course STU, are know I of you

help need I save to the universe. your

Chia Elephant!!! STU summon must We

--------------------

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:
Can I borrow your Bizarro to Interlac translator disc? I've never bothered to install it on my Omnicom, never thought I'd need it. I mean I haven't run across a bizarro since sometime back in the reboot.

fool? Are you cross Simply eyes your read backwards. and a

--------------------

Helena Handbasket
Lost an arm for Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Helena Handbasket   Email Helena Handbasket         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:

Mr. Kid, When I had my Dark Circle training, I was schooled in 50 languages, including Bizarro. This is not Bizarro talk.
From: A spare room over Quislet's Table | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

STU don't find I soon. If

direct to action. I'll forced take be

<Opens the Big Red Book of Magic...>

Interesting... Now is this

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<Lardy, Cobalt, Rocky and Yellow Kid 'port in>

Here we are! Anybody see this 'Numbnuts' dude?

--------------------

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Aw not a magic book. I hate magic books.
"You!" Yellow blurts out. "Back away from the voodoo book and nobody gets hurt...yet"

With a gesture of one hand and an intense scowl a mini-tornada, (dust devil really) around 4 feet high, forms and starts whipping the air. Racing in a circle near it's target the twister was bending and reaching for the pages whipping in the chaotic air. The book lifts slightly upward and twists against NtSI's grip as the air suction tugs it pages flapping wildly.

[ February 28, 2009, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: Yellow Kid ]

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.