Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Mllash, BBZ, i be here, now, where be the funky posts? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mllash, BBZ, i be here, now, where be the funky posts?
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello, where be the funky?

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Make your way over to the Mission Monitor Board rickshaw. That's where MMLASH hangs out. BBZ, known as Reep around these parts, has officially retired from the boards.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Yay, Rick! WooHOO! Let's party!!! Didya bring the Missus? Tell her to jump in, the water's fine!

True, I do tend to hang at the Mission Monitor Board quite a bit, but no board here is safe from my dastardly influence!

As for BBZ-- he is now known as Reep. Hopefully his retirement will be as permanent as most rock stars'. He has his fans in these parts that would miss him if he were gone too long.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Rick glad to see ya here!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey rickshaw!

Retired as BBZ only or as Reep Also. Hope not.

I miss Nardo! Must have dating advice.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Reep's posted a bit recently (used to be in "Planetary Chance Machine" a lot, for the polls. He has announced he's retiring, but we're hopeful it won't be long lived.

Also, he has a thread on the main Legion MB here compiling his random thoughts from all the IDs he's used in the past. Reep/BBZ/Time Trapper humor

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey folks. Thanks for the welcome, one and all.

As to the missus showing up, well, she has hinted that she might join on her own as someone, she asked me what a good id would be.

She might show up as I Know Whats Best For You Lass/Woman. (She is the sweet type of feminist. Not the psycho ones. What can i say, she has me wrapped in a miasma of red-headed witch ecstasy, and i don' wanna escape, lol.)

Anyway, i will probably take a few days to find my way around here.

As for BBZ, well, i hope Reep sticks around or only changes his moniker. When he changed over to BBZ from his previous over on the DC boards, i didn't know and actually avoided his posts, lol. I thought someone else was tryin to horn in on his territory of the insanely-yet-amusing-bizare.

Okay, let me ask this, who is who with different monikers from the DC board. I tend to keep Rickshaw1, I know Mllash, and now BBZ as Reep. Anyone else with a different name i might know?

Should i start a seperate thread to find out?

And what exactly is the proper dress code here? I mean, is it hawiian shirts with pink leather pants, or 3-piece suits with a waist cincher?

These are my burning questions, but don't worry, i have hemmiroid cream.

[Smile]

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:

And what exactly is the proper dress code here? I mean, is it hawiian shirts with pink leather pants, or 3-piece suits with a waist cincher?

I believe at this point at least a third of our members are posting nekkid.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Another third wear strait jackets - or should. We also have one tiara and a nelly l'il Green Arrow cap.
From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Outdoor Miner:
quote:

I believe at this point at least a third of our members are posting nekkid.
I am proud of having started this trend. [Smile]

Rickshaw, good to see ya! What the hell took you so long? [Smile]

Glad you're here.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Heya, Kid. Thanks for the welcome.

As for what took so long, well....

Like i said over on the DC board, i tend to be stubborn, and loyal, sometimes to a fault. I have a strong "dance with who brung ya" mentality.

But, the DC boards have gotten so bad (not the posters, the boards themselves *damn tw/aol to hell*) that i had to try some place new.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
It's like a win-win-win. You win cause you're here. We win cause you're here. And we all win because we aren't on DC's Mess Boards!

I keep saying it, it's good to be home!

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Yeah, i am liking it more and more over here.

Any other boards this good for things like JSA and Nightwing?

--------------------

Something pithy!

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Hello, where be the funky?

Here be the funky!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Show me the funky!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.