Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Goof from the Brady Bunch (TV series, not the movie): During the episode when Greg is playing football and cracks his rib, he is wearing a different uniform and helmet than either of the two teams that are scrimmaging in the footage.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Damages is a great tv show.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
The square of three is nine.

The triangle of three is seven.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't like vegetables.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Fabulous metal penguin!!! Wish I knew the artist's name, though.

And another, by Leo Sewell.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Sometimes I consider what other jobs I'd want in this world and one of them is a Volcanologist.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

The parade grounds of Fort Warren on Georges Island in Boston Harbor. Fort Warren was built during the Civil War.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Cool! I love that sort of thing. Boston is such an awesome city to visit because there is a never ending series of historical landmarks to visit.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, this is gonna take a few minutes...

Flash back a bout 9 years ago...give or take. Little Han Em was just a wee baby, and daddy was getting the hang of the whole bath thing. I'd go in and help out whenever possible, and Jen Em grately appreciated it. I'd usually finish washing her up and dry her off so mom could go change into dry clothes.

Now on one happy occasion, Jen Em said "You can do the whole bath yourself tonight." To which I responded "no problem."

So I got the water ready...not to hot, not to cold. got everything in arms reach, which could mean clear across the bathroom for me, but you get the idea. Got her in the little infant tub, rinsed her off and started getting soap on the washcloth.

My wife looks at me and says "you've got to wash her hair first." Then proceeds to watch my face drain of color. I turn and say "what do I do?"

She looks at me and after about ten seconds realizes that I have not washed hair of any kind...ever. I lost me hair when I was three years old (Alopecia Areata) , and do not really ever remember washing my own hair...if I indeed ever did.

After we both stopped laughing. She walked me through the process. It may seem simple a simple thing for most people...but then again, sticking a needle in my arm 5 times a day is a simple no brainer, second nature thing for me (Diabetic Type I).

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Great story, Dev! That's a great example of those things in our lives that are so second nature to us that we forget other people have no idea about (or have forgotten).
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Two of the songs karaoked last night, Def Leppard's "Rock of Ages" and the Corrs' "Breathless", were both produced by Robert John "Mutt" Lange, 17 years apart!

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, you are exactly like the wind* beneath my wings**.

And by wind, I mean chair.

And by wings, I mean ass.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Better than being exactly like the toilet bowl.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I just spent an hour fixing my internet connection. It seems better now
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I just checked out that December 21, 2012--the day some people claim may be Earth's last--is on a Friday. Wow, there are going to be some rocking good parties that night!!!

Best part: if the world ends, no hangovers!

This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.