Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 102)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  99  100  101  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by Fanfic Lady:
Bananas are high in potassium, which promotes healing of muscles.

As Charlie Brown discovered when Lucy gave him one before pulling the football away. [Big Grin]
Indeed. [Big Grin]

Then there was the time that Lucy defied the "ten-billion-to-one odds" of her having an involuntary muscle spasm at the very moment Charlie Brown would have kicked the football. [LOL]

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
I've decided to pretty much retire Abin until all my other ID's catch up to his post count.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conjure Lass
And then there was steak!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conjure Lass   Email Conjure Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

I GOT THIS IN THE MAIL TODAY. Do I like Justin Bieber? No. Will I use this UTTERLY AMAZING piece of dental paraphernalia until the batteries run dry? HELL YES.

From: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! A pic of Conjure Lass, cool!

The city of Vigan, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Philippines, was recently awarded for its cultural conservation practices. I'm proud to say that I've been able to visit it already, and it really is worth a trip.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conjure Lass
And then there was steak!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conjure Lass   Email Conjure Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Wow! A pic of Conjure Lass, cool!

The city of Vigan, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Philippines, was recently awarded for its cultural conservation practices. I'm proud to say that I've been able to visit it already, and it really is worth a trip.

I'm a vain, vain camera hog. You should see my Instagram.

Endives are related to daisies! Who knew?!

[ November 06, 2012, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Conjure Lass ]

From: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I bought some organic butter two days ago because I liked the packaging and it was the cheapest. It is so amazingly good, you can eat it with a spoon. I wouldn't recommend it though.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Our dog just had a stroke, kibbying on the floor and convulsing. Thirty minutes later, he's all fine, walking around and barking and being his usual doggie self, and wonders why we're acting so weird, staring at him and following him around and unpredictably hugging him.

Dogs. So much drama.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Our dog has replaced me as the favorite child in the family [Frown]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I have noticed that I tend to turn my feet sideway as I walk down stairs so as to have my whole foot on the step.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
So on Sunday I returned to work. I was expecting an easy day, as I was slotted to run the gas compression plant or if we had coverage, begin training in the control room.
I got on the bus and went to sleep. I woke up as we were pulling into the plant site from the highway and all I could see were 3 giant flames (at least 75 to 100ft high) coming from our flare stacks. I knew at that moment I was NOT going to have an easy day.

A critical vessel in the enviromental unit had failed. I am not only qualified to run that unit, but was the senior field operator on site.

End result, in the past 68 hours I have been at work or enroute to work or home for 52 of them...but everything is fixed and working correctly now.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Five sovereign states have capitals with the words "city" in them:

Mexico - Mexico City
Guatemala - Guatemala City
Kuwait - Kuwait City
Vatican City - Vatican City
Panama - Panama City

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
There is a graveyard on the Boston Common. I was walking through it today. Most of the gravestones were dated from the late 1700s and ealy 1800s, but there was one marker that was dated 1957. One gravestone was for a young man of 24 who died by drowning. A lot had "Mrs. Sarah Doe wife of John Doe", but one read "Mrs. Mary Smith consort of Mr. John Smith"

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reflekto
New Blood

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reflekto           Edit/Delete Post     
Nam'Lor try to do work this night but Nam'Lor no good at working so Nam'Lor go to bed early.
From: Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
The Gates of Hell (La Porte de l'Enfer) is a monumental sculptural group work by French artist Auguste Rodin that depicts a scene from "The Inferno", the first section of Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy. It contains 180 figures, some of which (including The Thinker, The Kiss, and The Three Shades were enlarged and became independent works of art.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
There was a fire across the road last night.
No one hurt but the house was a total loss.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  99  100  101  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.