Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 104)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  101  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
If my great-grandmother were still living, she would have become the world's oldest person this week at age 115. She passed away in 1976 at age 79.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I sometimes still have nightmares about not studying well enough for an exam.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Today is Randy Rhoads' birthday. RIP.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Balsamic vinegar contains sodium bisulfate to protect it's color...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

There is now a direct flight from Manila to Bali, whohoo!

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
The engineering ticket in front of me in the display case expires on July 11th, 2013 (its not mine)
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

The Rice Terraces of the Philippine Cordilleras are, according to UNESCO, the only monuments in the Philippines that show no evidence of having been influenced by colonial cultures.

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

I had stuffed peppers for supper this evening
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Said Rice Terraces of the Philippine Cordilleras were, through successful conservation management, removed from the list of World Heritage Sites in Danger in 2012. They were first placed on the Danger list in 2001.

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

I entered my very first photoplasty contest on Cracked.com tonight.
The category was "Worst Possible Taglines/Ads for Upcoming Movies".

This is my entry:

-

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

[LOL] I love cracked.com! Your entry so cracks me up.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Mucinex is really good at relieving chest congestion, but when they say "take with a glass of water, they MEAN "take with a glass of water". I forgot to this morning and I am just now not feeling nauseous.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I just watched the preview of a forthcoming zombie flick called "Warm Bodies" over at dailymotion.com.

Really not a connoisseur of the genre, but this one might be the exception that proves the rule. (It's told from the POV of the undead themselves.)

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  101  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.