Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 53)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah. I know what you mean. [sigh]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fanfic Lady:
She should draw the Teen Titans.

Of course, first they need a good writer. One step at a time...

I think Krul is getting better, but Titans have suffered from a couple of problems the last few years. One, no Robin as leader. Drake needs to return. 2, bad cast. 3, changing characters around to fit rather than writing them as they are and working it out. 4, pretty much abandoning a very storied Rogue's gallery for way too many crossovers and forgettable villains.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I once conceived a toilet-humor parody of "Seinfeld" where instead of saying "Yada, yada, yada" they said "Caca, caca, caca."

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
^is not surprised.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
It featured a grumpy pharmacist who refused to sell people laxatives. They called him the Poop Nazi, and his catchphrase was, "No poop for you!"

--------------------

cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been watching the Rotten Tomatoes show on Hulu, and entirely too many people cite Forest Gump as one of their favorite movies. Un-ironically. My faith in humanity is taking one hell of a beating because of it.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
I've been watching the Rotten Tomatoes show on Hulu, and entirely too many people cite Forest Gump as one of their favorite movies. Un-ironically. My faith in humanity is taking one hell of a beating because of it.

I lost my faith in humanity entirely back in early 1992 when Silence of the Lambs made a sweep at the Oscars.

--------------------

Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
It's distressing to spend a good part of the day doing research on human trafficking.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I slept till well into the afternoon today
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
After the killer snow dumpage yesterday it was nice to go for a walk on this sunny day today. [Sun Boy]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
...doctor changed my diabeties medicine from metformin to something else. I have a .... bad reaction... to metformin.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
On the whole, I'd rather be in Switzerland.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

-

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

I had chicken, biscuits, rice and gravy, and an apple for supper.

--------------------

Something pithy!

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
That kitty two posts up looks EXACTLY like my kitten Jewely! [Smile]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.