Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Legion World TOP 100 POSTERS OF THE YEAR (UPDATED FOR 2012) (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Legion World TOP 100 POSTERS OF THE YEAR (UPDATED FOR 2012)
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah did u subtract those posts he who ? [Wink]
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Nope. Deleted/removed posts still show up in the total. Look at it this way: NLL probably wishes he'd ranked LOWER.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, Invisible Brainiac comes back with a vengeance! When did he come back, August? That's crazy--particularly because he posts in almost every forum and always contributes something to the thread at hand!

If I thought Set and Dave Hackett had like triple than what they have, does that mean I spent three times more thinking about their posts than everyone else's?

I bet almost all of Novelty's posts are in Spaceopoly! Same with Malvolio!

And Vee probably has 70% of his posts in the College GameDay thread!

Some posts have several alt ID's on there. [Big Grin]

Kudos to those Alt Ids that made the list. Especially those one or two posters with not two, not three but FOUR Ald Ids on there. [Razz]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers! I've had barely more than half the posts this year that I had last year! That obsession with staying right next to Cobalt Kid on the Hot 100 list really cost me! [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, and I've declined by nearly 700 posts! But at least the quality has improved. [Wink]

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Jeepers! I've had barely more than half the posts this year that I had last year! That obsession with staying right next to Cobalt Kid on the Hot 100 list really cost me! [Wink]

The smell of day old whiskey and gonnorhoea gets 'em every time!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, but mine are really distorted, what with the "event" that we did some months back. I normally post much less than that. Usually maybe 100-120 a month at max.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
That was a lot of fun though Ric.

I usually hit a good amount twice a year, the rest of the year, is average.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Wow, Invisible Brainiac comes back with a vengeance! When did he come back, August? That's crazy--particularly because he posts in almost every forum and always contributes something to the thread at hand!

It's part of my job. I test message board efficiency [Wink]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I quadrupled the number of posts I made, and yet have a LOWER chart position?!

quote:
I bet almost all of Novelty's posts are in Spaceopoly

Not just Spaceopoly in general...

quote:
And Vee probably has 70% of his posts in the College GameDay thread!

Possibly a tad more than that!

[Seriously, look at his "topics participated in" tab. It's almost literally the only thread he's posted in all year!]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
^ Reboot, Private Eye extraordinaire [Big Grin]

Your comment on # of posts and chart positions made me check. The 2010 figures show a sharp drop from 18th to 19th - 800+ to 400+ posts.

In the current list, #38 was the highest ranking one who made only 400+ posts.

Great that everyone's posting so much. I wonder why though?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
*hic*
From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
Yeah, and I've declined by nearly 700 posts! But at least the quality has improved. [Wink]

I misread that the first times as I've deleted nearly 700 posts!

[Gasp]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

I don't delete my posts. I leave my embarrassing comments there for all to see. [tease]

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[gasp]

Now we just need to determine which one of us killed more threads by our stubborn refusal to delete anything.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.