Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Meanwhile...back at the Hall of Dev Em

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Meanwhile...back at the Hall of Dev Em
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev sits at the middle of a U shaped table. His chair raised above the others.

"Thank you all for coming. It seems that hte time to act is almost upon us."

Murmers amongst those in attendance break out.

"They have used us for their amusement long enough my friends!"

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
"amusement"?

I brought the popcorn!!!!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Lightning crackles.

suddenly, a ship appears on the horizon.

Big Bart and the Dirty Gulch Gang attack using Hyper-ionized particle beams.

Ma Barker rises from the Dead with a legion of hellborne children, ready to enslave greater Akron, Ohio.

the Tasty Freeze closes due to lack of papers for the Blunt section.

Mr. Feingold's fungal toe infection develops sentience and kidnaps Mrs. Feingold, although Mr. Feingold isn't really unhappy about it.

Through it all, Dev sits in his chair with a horrified rictus of terror on his face, and then....

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
"Used us "? And here all this time I thought we were using them !
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rickshaw1:
Through it all, Dev sits in his chair with a horrified rictus of terror on his face, and then....

Dev, this Horrified Rictus of Terror--is it like Starro?

Or you been into a little sump'm sump'm?

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
"It's a trap!"

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.