Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Today I (verb)...Round Three (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 69 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  67  68  69   
Author Topic: Today I (verb)...Round Three
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
...got called a troll on FB by a friend. The reason you ask...he made a statement and claimed it was scriptural, and I refuted it...using scripture to plainly make my case. I asked him to provide just one scripture backing his claim, and he cannot do it. I asked him to show me where I took anything out of context...he could not do it. Instead, he calls me a troll and insults my parenting skills.

I'm having fun with him now. Before he was just a minor bit of entertainment for the long weekend...now, so much more.

Moral of the story...if you want to make big claims about your beliefs and use God as your wingman...you better make sure you can back them up.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by future king:
Legion Tracker, get your creative filthy mind out of the gutter! [No]

Just so you know, I use a Sonicare toothbrush on my mind twice a day...and then mental floss.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah? I see, so all that rattling around and scraping of your brain did this to you.
Hmmmmm ...

It's ALL starting to make good sense now!
[Wink]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
... got a crewcut

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
...got my computer connection to the internet back. Wednesday during the lightning storm I foolishly had my computer on. With one bolt, my computer blinked out for a second and there was a little crackling sound. After that no internet conection. The same bolt also fried my roommates answering machine.

Thankfully the rest of the computer was working fine and my modem was working. I first called my ISP and they tried to help. They said that it sounds like the network card. So today I took my computer to the Geek Squad at Best Buy. Yup, a new network card did the trick.

Moral: Don't use your computer during an electricl storm.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
... only have to work a half day. This is good news as it's going to be another mild and sunny day around here so I can have a nice afternoon with my wife.
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
... am up way to early

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
..watched part of the 25th anniversary stage production of Les Miserables.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
... helped Carol clean our disaster area of a house. We've been so busy the last few weeks that we got seriously behind. Now it looks livable again.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

... was a good boy and cut and trimmed my lawn, and picked up some stray garbage that somehow always seems to blow in from who-knows-where, ripped up some weeds, and even planted a couple of easy flowers (I definitely do not have a green thumb). Scoring brownie points with the wife is never a bad thing! [Big Grin]
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
...took the kids to church, did a lot of little things around the house, and watched some television with the kids.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

... got an iPad through work

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

...had to give up my Blackest Night Green Lantern ring to one particularly Green Lantern obsessed little three year old boy to keep him from hijacking his sisters again. Guess I need to get another one.
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
...managed to make two non-inane (sort of), comics-related posts in a row.

Yes, I'm as shocked as you are. [Razz]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
... got an iPad through work

Congrats! Have fun and send me a picture of yourself or something!! [LOL]
  This topic comprises 69 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  67  68  69   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.