Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Today I (verb)...Round Three (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 69 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  67  68  69   
Author Topic: Today I (verb)...Round Three
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
...found out some hacker tried to use my credit card number to buy shoes in another state. The best part? They went fifty bucks over what my credit line would be IF the stupid card was paid off!

[Roll Eyes]

I hope they were nice shoes, Jerkface. Because now I have to go cardless for two weeks while the company issues me a replacement with a new number. Eff you. Seriously.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
... am feeling Cleome's pain right now because the same thing happened to my wife's credit card last summer. It was no fun.
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
... took the day off to go to my bro-law's graduation

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
... chasing after the cat and running around trying to get ready for work.
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
...am having a gout flare-up. God, those hurt!!!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

... was honoured to be included amoung the friends of none other than the great Paul Levitz on Facebook! [Smile]
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
...hung at home with the kids.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
...Vampire!? O_o

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
...came to the happy end of a year-and-a-half-long project.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
...finally posted again in "Lord of the Oval".

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

... have major running around to do before I even go to work!
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
...quit my volunteer post after five-plus years. [Frown]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
... called a student's house to set up a meeting... the person who answered had a very youthful sounding voice but responded "yes" when I asked if she was Mrs. 'Whatever'... we spoke for a few minutes and then she told me she'd have to call me back after she spoke to her husband... a few minutes later, the phone rang and the real Mrs. 'Whatever' told me that I had spoken to her daughter, who had mistakenly said "yes" when I had called and then didn't "know how to correct the mistake"... I said I thought the student had an awfully young mother to which she responded, "Well, yes he does"...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

... have to work eight hours and then go and babysit for another, possibly eight, hours.
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
...actually, yesterday, I get an Arsenal and Lightning Lad sketch by Phil Jimenez.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 69 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  67  68  69   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.