Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Today I (verb)...Round Three (Page 36)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 69 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  67  68  69   
Author Topic: Today I (verb)...Round Three
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
...am just zoning. I had to work a 32 hour software deployment this weekend, and then be back in the office this morning at 6 for "early life support". I am literally almost supine in my chair, just idly clicking. It's gonna be an early night for Ex, I can feel it.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
.... made some fish sticks ... and didn't do much else.

... I went to the store and got more fish sticks ... and made them ..... he he he
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Wait... you're in England... home to like a thousand little fishing villages... the place where "fish and chips" was invented... and you're eating fish sticks???

Somewhere, Rick Stein weeps.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
...made my famous pizza for the crew at work
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
... am wanting Lament's famous pizza.

quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
Wait... you're in England... home to like a thousand little fishing villages... the place where "fish and chips" was invented... and you're eating fish sticks???

Somewhere, Rick Stein weeps.

In my defense, these are the prepared foods kind, not the frozen kind .... I just love tartar sauce man!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

... would kill for some mozzarella sticks ..... and/or ranch dressing.
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
... had parent-teacher conferences

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
...am doing a bit if soul searching. Making decisions.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

... accidentally sent a blanket email of my "9AM Update" mistyped as a "9MM Update". Hopefully, HR had already had their coffee.

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
...went into work on my days off for a meeting with some upper management, supervisors and the IT dept to discuss options for bring in an electronic scheduling program (they currently use a paper system).
So I put forth many ideas of how we could make it work, which the supervisors liked but IT kept shooting down citing "security issues".
Eventually I reached my breaking point and asked the IT people one question. "If security is a concern (and I understand why it is), why have you people in IT left so many gaping holes in our internet security (Websense)?"
I then told them the dozen or so ways (likely left there for themselves) that it can be bypassed.
Upper management were suddenly not too impressed with IT and what they had to say.
So, now I am competing with the IT dept to write the scheduler.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
...am back from the dentist office and the pharmacy.

Final score:

cleome: 3

wisdom teeth: 1

P.S.--

Click Here For A Spoilerpain pain pain pain pain pain egg bacon sausage and pain

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
...dropped a small bite of pickle from a Chicago-style hotdog on my blue & white striped shirt and discovered the magic of Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover on chili stains.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

...am working my last overtime nightshift. 1 1/2 hours to go then 4 days off.
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
...carried home a 35 pound container of kitty litter from the store. (and you know I don't have a car, don't you?)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
...joined AAA at a discount rate for the first year. Bring it on, roadside emergencies. I'm ready.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 69 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  67  68  69   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.