Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » 2013 LW Gathering: Destination Chi-town (Page 19)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: 2013 LW Gathering: Destination Chi-town
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
OK... here is the updated attendance list with some added detail about who will need what sort of lodging space, and for how long.

Rocky has been bumped up to the "Very Likely" block, and Chicagoland native gal, Emily Sivana, has been added to the "Possible" block pending her post grad plans:

-

If your line is missing any info, don't feel any pressure - like I said, we should probably finalize by April - but if you do know, feel free to provide it at your convenience.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Seeing those two names in pink makes me sad.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry guys, but Blaze and I have to be moved down to unlikely. I'm part of a major project that's unlikely to end until July/August 2013 [Frown] budget-wise... we'll have to see as well.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
No problem, Ibby... I sort of figured you guys were long shots given the distance, but since you had expressed interest I didn't want to make any assumptions until I heard it from you directly.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Director Lad   Email Director Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Keep me in the "Possible" category, but it's really going to depend on my post-graduate-school finances and job prospects.
From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
You can move me up to the very likely category. It will depend a little on finances, but I just got a better job so I think everything should be cool for me to be there.

Any idea what the "cost per day per person" will be on the rooms?

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
If only I could actually fly at super speeds. Or had a working Mother Box to teleport me there.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay for Lance's better job!
From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks SS! I am now operations manager for a couple of radio stations here in Cincinnati. The pay is mediocre, but they offer very nice insurance with no out-of-pocket, so that's good. Plus, I like the job better than anything else I have done in the past year.

I was planning on driving to Chicago, but the company has some deal that would allow me to get airline tickets cheap.

Really looking forward to this!

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.