Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Halloween Party (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Halloween Party
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Since the response seems positive, I will start the thread dedicated to this fall festival. I have been invited to a Halloween Party in Romania, but if you have a better location please let me know.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Romania sounds perfect - Transylvania certainly lends itself to some good mystery.

Maybe the Party could feature rooms dedicated to festivals celebrating the dead around the world... The Day of the Dead, for example, gives quite a different flavor. It'd be fun to showcase different holidays.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
That would be a lot of fun. Kristoff was loaned the local castle to host the party in honor of his accomplishments. I am sure with his knowledge of science and magic the party should be memorable. I'm just glad that Sebastian is going to be on Nasger that week.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Nam'Lor wants to go as a bunny.
Reflecto wants to go as a Librarian. [shrug]
Power Boy just wants to survive the night. [Eek!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG6oy46qKE4

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Too bad Sebastian will be missing the party...

Perhaps Blaze and I can pull a list of interesting holidays around Earth that fall on Oct.31 or the days immediately before and after.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

That sounds like a lot of fun! After the party, I plan to go to Russia. My family asked me to go to Eastern Europe to visit some distant relatives. We'll spend most of our time in Kalingrad. My cousin's letters mention a place called Bald Mountain in Ukraine that sounds like fun.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Blaze and I will probably take off and continue our galactic tour from there. Lots of places still to see... but we wouldn't mind a stopover at the Great Wall, Machu Picchu and Rome.

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I was looking for a Halloween costume ... when I saw this image ....

-

and was terrified at the prospects of wearing that around Cobie!

[Eek!]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Kristoff wants to know what type of cakes we prefer. He also would like to know what kind of games we would like to play.

--------------------

Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Nine Planet cupcakes and chase the walking money.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Hit the (living) pinata [Wink]

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Kristoff needs help creating the playlist for the party. I have found something called the "Nightmare Before Christmas" soundtrack and got "The Phantom of the Opera" for free with that purchase. I encourage everyone that does not like Romanian folk music to make suggestions.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

The Monster Mash!

--------------------

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Doom has taken all of your comments into consideration, and has decided to begin the party. As there are planetary time differences and such, we will apparently be using black diamond technology to teleport to the exact place and time of the party. It will be impossible to be late!

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

I dressed as Dr. Doom as a child for Halloween.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.