Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Partyin' with Pov (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Partyin' with Pov
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
 -
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
This was approved by the Comics Code Authority? Somebody was sleeping on the job.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
Shhh with The J-Word. You'll frighten and confuse poor Pov!
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry:
This was approved by the Comics Code Authority? Somebody was sleeping on the job.

Oh, it was acceptable to make fun of fat people and Asians. You just couldn't talk about sex, drugs, or dismembered eyeballs. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
That must be one of Pov's close relatives. Notice that she is also pantsless.

She's got my cellulite, too... But her waxer is better. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Leap Year Lord:
 -

I find myself wondering what story published 27 and a half years earlier was considered funnier than this one. [Hmmm?]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
I find myself wondering what story published 27 and a half years earlier was considered funnier than this one. [Hmmm?]

There's your special sneak preview of Partyin' With Ester, sentients.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.