Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The All Wake-Up Calls Thread

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The All Wake-Up Calls Thread
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Ugh. Too much fun last night + huge allergy attack this morning = cleome46 having all the alertness/energy of a sloth lounging in a bubbly warm mud puddle at the local hippie spa.

I cannot just sit here in a daze all day, tempting though the thought is.

Help me, LMB! You're my only hope.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Mr. Peebs woke me up by sending me this video this morning ...

It is from a "scary" prank show from Brazil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N5OhNplEd4&feature=youtu.be

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[Confused]

I want to know the context, but at the same time I don't want to know.

Some manufacturer of defibrillators has probably made themselves a nice chunk of change in Brazil, thanks to this show.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Mr. Peebs has a wicked sense of humor. I like the last guy ... hahahahaha! [Kid Flash - Bart Allen]
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

I imagine that my reaction would've been much like the line from MST3K's Puma Man:

"I used up a perfectly good pants-wetting for THAT?!"

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

In other news, I may have to move soon ... my lease is up and I'm afraid they will raise my rent enormously ...

So I looked online this morning to see what was out there ... I spied this.

-

This isn't even the worst photo I saw ... but I thought even more disturbing than that someone would advertise this mess ... is the precarious ... chests of drawers atop wardrobes!!!!

My friend suspected Giants lived there.

cleome46

Ugh. Moving sucks rocks. Sorry, PB.

This picture brings back memories:

The person I co-owned my last place with wasn't quite a full-blown hoarder, I guess. But I swear, she had some kind of (only-child complex) territorial urge that meant she had to colonize every room in the house with her stuff. Even the rooms that were supposedly mine alone. The place was almost three times bigger than where I live now, but I still felt crowded into a corner almost all the time.

Eventually that was a big factor in us splitting up.

She eventually ended up replacing me with somebody who really was a compulsive hoarder. Took her at least a year to get them dislodged, too. Ah, sweet Karma. So rare, so appreciated...

[Evil] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I digress, but I wonder what it would be like to call Blaze "Mr. IB". Heehee! He, of course, would insist on calling me Mr. Blaze.

I've known a few hoarders who couldn't bring temselves to part with anything during spring cleaning sessions. They'd pile everything up and go through them, and end the day throwing nothing out.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.