Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Shameless Self-Promotion (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Shameless Self-Promotion
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome! Congratulations!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Sharky, and continued best wishes on your book.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
He, I don't have a nook or kindle. Is it available for pc?

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
You can download a Kindle app for your PC.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
coooool... I've give it a try.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Okay, this is gonna sound baaaaaadddd.... but I finally realized that the Semi-Great is our very own He Who on the page that shall not be named. Cool.

*I'm a dinosaur, aren't I? s'okay, ya'll can say it.

Cover looks great, by the way. May take me a few weeks, whut with chrimmus an' all, but I'll get it.

--------------------

Something pithy!

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Is it okay if we call you Tyrannosaurus Rick? [Wink]

Thanks for the compliment on the cover.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Only if'n I get hep with goin to tha bathroom. Kinda tough with them tiny little front arms. [Wink]

Though, Tyrannosaurus Rick does hev'ah nice ring to it.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Just got it, Greg. I like it so far, only up to chapter six. But it's gettin' past mah bedtime. [Wink]

--------------------

Something pithy!

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Thanks, Rick. Looking forward to your feedback.

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I really enjoyed it and owe you a review.

Surely there will be a sequel?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

[Hmmm?]

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

I've made it about 15 chapters, Greg. I'm enjoying the story. It reads lean and tight, just right for the age you are trying going for.

--------------------

Something pithy!

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Fifteen chapters? Wait until you get to Chapter 16 . . .

[Wink]

--------------------

rickshaw1
Leader

I finished it, Greg. Lots of fun. Ended on a high note, and the epilogue set up something good. Hope to see more of it. Good work.

--------------------

Something pithy!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.