Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Allegra

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Allegra
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
One of the lost Legionnaires that was created by Steve was Allegra.

-

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Our loss was Genix & Marvel's gain. Sound familiar?

-

[ October 08, 2003, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
**sigh** Is this character currently active in some comics universe?
From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Genix (including Allegra as a member) was published by Marvel in their Marvel Comics Presents series years ago. I'm not sure if Steve retained ownership though.
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Allegra would have been a member of Steve's Legionnaires along with Sun boy, Dream Girl, Quislet, Ferro Lad, Karate Kid, & Neutron (Superboy). *double sigh*
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Steve Lightle told us in a Legion chat:
quote:
Plans were originally ... The Bierbaums would write one Legion title, while I wrote and drew a second group of Legionnaires. The Bierbaums book was to be LEGION of SUPER-HEROES, and mine would be called LEGIONNAIRES. My group was led by Marla Latham, representing Brande's interests. Ferro had his classic costume. Neutron was the youngest member, and, after seeing an old vid capture of Superman ... would show up in a Superman costume, calling himself Superboy! It wouldn't stick, though. Sun Boy was fun to write, I must say. It was supposed to have been a restart. Telling the (NEW) story of the Legion from day one. Like the reboot ultimately turned out. The two Legion teams would keep in contact, but work in different sectors.

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Am I the only one to notice the lightning bolts pointed right at her crotch? Kinda draws the eye... [Embarrassed]
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveLightle
15 minutes and counting ...

Icon 3 posted      Profile for SteveLightle   Email SteveLightle         Edit/Delete Post     
Drake, you naughty fella. Got your attention, did she?

Next you'll be pointing out that Wally West's crotch is pointed out by lightning bolts, or that Lightning Lad's costume is all black except for the white inner thighs and crotch area ... which is pointed out with a black arrow. Also ... have you noticed how a bikini accentuates the genitals and breasts? Shameful, eh?

Steve

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, I've always liked Element Lad's big arrow, pointing upwards from his crotch as a clear display of his verility (cuz a big arrow doesn't really scream "element lad" to me... ). [Big Grin]
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.