Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Hi Chip!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hi Chip!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World and your very own forum!

[Smile]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chip Wallace
Stone Boy's pet rock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chip Wallace   Author's Homepage   Email Chip Wallace         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Nightcrawler!

I suppose I'll have to do my best to make sure my forum stays interesting here Hmm....now what to do, what to do.

--------------------
Charles "Chip" Wallace
www.charleswallaceart.com

From: New York | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
*pssst* You could always give us sneak peeks at what you're working on! [Big Grin]

Congrats on the bang-up work you're doing on Batista's pencils, Chip. Do you have your Legion work for sale anywhere yet? [drool]

And WELCOME to LEGIONWORLD!

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome!!!!!!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chip Wallace
Stone Boy's pet rock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chip Wallace   Author's Homepage   Email Chip Wallace         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
*pssst* You could always give us sneak peeks at what you're working on! [Big Grin]

Congrats on the bang-up work you're doing on Batista's pencils, Chip. Do you have your Legion work for sale anywhere yet? [drool]

And WELCOME to LEGIONWORLD!

Thanks for the complement!

Sorry, no sneak peeks, unless our editor give the OK first [Wink]

I probably will not have any of my originals back for at least 2 months...but as soon as I do, I will have boards up for sale.

--------------------
Charles "Chip" Wallace
www.charleswallaceart.com

From: New York | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome Chip!

It's terrific to see you here! [Cool]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
hey Chip !!!

and welcome to "Legion World" !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World, Chip!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Great to see you here, Chip!

If you can't post previews, remember that we love unsubstantiated rumours and wild speculation too! (You can always say THEY changed their mind later.... [Wink]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Chip! Welcome to our happy little family. Glad to have you here!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Hello and welcome Chip! Hope you enjoy it here!

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 4 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome aboard Chip! We look forward to reading your insights about the Legion or the biz or heck, any old thing (this place is good that way).

Have fun! [Big Grin]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RenDaggle
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RenDaggle   Email RenDaggle         Edit/Delete Post     
and Many happy returns! [band] [ChameleonBoy] [InvisibleKid] [Wildfire] [Triad] [Superboy]
From: c.f.,IA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.