Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Legion #26 Wallpaper

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Legion #26 Wallpaper
Chip Wallace
Stone Boy's pet rock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chip Wallace   Author's Homepage   Email Chip Wallace         Edit/Delete Post     
This is currently the wallpaper I have on my desktop. Just thought I would share it here for those of you that may like it [Wink]

-

--------------------
Charles "Chip" Wallace
www.charleswallaceart.com

From: New York | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the clean b&w of the page Chip. This is my cleaned up scan that I've got as a wallpaper on my work and home PC's.

Click for fullsize image

[ June 14, 2007, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, cool. Could you just do one little thing? Edit out Clon-EL [Razz] (I'm not a fan of the character)

Oh HEY! Just noticed something in the B&W that I didn't see in the color version. Who is that underneath Umbra, a kwai?

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phillip
deaf

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phillip   Email Phillip         Edit/Delete Post     
they red cross(x) [Frown]
From: port richey, fla. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Fixed my version.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phillip
deaf

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phillip   Email Phillip         Edit/Delete Post     
I wonder that any new legion of Super-heroes wallpapers ?
From: port richey, fla. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Fixed my version.

And here's the B&W:

Click for fullsize image

[ June 15, 2007, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Thanks for that. Didn't have my B&W copy any more.

quote:
Originally posted by Phillip:
I wonder that any new legion of Super-heroes wallpapers ?

Not from me, sorry. Too much in RL going on to spend the quality time needed for some good ones.
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
And, to complete the set...

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

[Bump]

--------------------

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Click for fullsize image

I love this one!
I thought that little figure was just a kwai in the B&W but it looks more like Shikari's early costume, to me.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoM
Reboot's backup account

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoM           Edit/Delete Post     
Definitely not Shikari. For one thing, he's a he. For two, he's topless. And three, Shikari doesn't have horns! (She's got shoulder spikes, which this guy doesn't have)

--------------------
Backup account for Reboot.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, thanks.
All I could really make out was the aqua hair and the pink cloth at the waist & legs the first time I looked.
Today, I can see more of the details, so I can see the horns and masculinaty of the figure.

Why would the artist throw in an unknown kwai when he could draw in Shikari?
[Confused]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Shikari or random Kwai-dude, it looks neat, but that is probably the most cool and exotic and kinda sexy picture of naga-Projectra I've seen!
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.