Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » The rules of Wallace World ;)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The rules of Wallace World ;)
Chip Wallace
Stone Boy's pet rock

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chip Wallace   Author's Homepage   Email Chip Wallace         Edit/Delete Post     
Understand I am all about interaction with the fans, but some ground rules have to be set to safeguard the interests of both myself and my employer.

So here are some quick ground rules for those that enter here:

What is not allowed:

1. I cannot and answer any questions about upcoming stories, plot lines etc...

2. I can neither field suggestions for Legion stories, nor can read any fan fiction, so please do not post any here.

3. I do not get involved with forum politics of any type.

4. I cannot get you a job

What is allowed:

1. I am more than happy to critique your portfolio/artwork in my free time.

2. In depth chat about issues that have already hit the stand.

3. Questions about the inner workings of the comic industry, my job etc...

[ November 23, 2003, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: C Wallace ]

From: New York | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.