Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » The Origin of ... (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 26 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26   
Author Topic: The Origin of ...
Leather Wolf
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leather Wolf   Email Leather Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Harbinger:
Hey Steve, not sure if you check in here often these days so in case you are thought you'd like to know how great the covers are that you have done recently are. Totally excellent!

I want to second the good word on your great Legion covers as of late!! Also, thanks for designing such a great character like Tellus all those years ago. Nice to see him get the spotlight on Legion Lost. I wish you were drawing the covers for that series as well.
From: South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Leather Wolf:
quote:
Originally posted by Harbinger:
Hey Steve, not sure if you check in here often these days so in case you are thought you'd like to know how great the covers are that you have done recently are. Totally excellent!

I want to second the good word on your great Legion covers as of late!! Also, thanks for designing such a great character like Tellus all those years ago. Nice to see him get the spotlight on Legion Lost. I wish you were drawing the covers for that series as well.
Thirded! I'd go so far as to say, they're probably the best thing about the most recent series to this point! [Yes]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 26 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.