Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » My DAVE COCKRUM POLL!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My DAVE COCKRUM POLL!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, this is my first time doing a poll this way, so bear with me.

DAVE COCKRUM is one of the most influential CREATORS in comics history, leaving an indelible stamp on both the X-men and Legion of Super-Heroes! However, which of his artisic creations would you deem to be the MOST important? Vote here for your top 3 most influential of his "children!"

Polling is not enabled in this forum. This poll is inactive.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 12 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, what's wrong with this poll -- it won't let me vote for WILDFIRE three times!! [Razz]
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I think we know at least one of MY votes. [Embarrassed]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay those choices were way too tough.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Estimate Lad
Substitute Poster

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Estimate Lad   Email Estimate Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Okay those choices were way too tough.

I don't know I had no problem choosing Porcupine Pete. [Smile]
From: Kernow | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey guys,

I've decided to restrict the polling feature in the Creator's Cosmos to Founders and Advisors only. So I'm moving this over to The Planetary Chance Machine!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't mind giving away my votes...

The PHOENIX redesign of Jean Grey has lasted off and on to this day and was a HUGE influence on others (including Cockrum himself for the new Ms. Marvel look and the later Binary design!)

INFECTIOUS LASS' look (in particular, the facial markings) was later borrowed by Mike Grell, whoever created SEEKER 3000 and whoever visually created Dazzler (John Byrne?).

WILDFIRE. 'nuff said!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Bamf!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Have I mentioned how much I really like Kid Prime? No. Well that's why I'm BAMFing this one up to the top for him.

[Big Grin]

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Just wondering how this poll was doing

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.