Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » first time post from chris batista (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: first time post from chris batista
Chris Batista
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Batista   Email Chris Batista         Edit/Delete Post     
They are both minis, one at 6 the other at 5. I am leaning towards one more than the other but there seems to be a roadblock or two in the way. It could be very cool but a nightmare to draw. I don't mean to be cryptic but I don't think I can mention them here......hopefully soon...
Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe I'll learn more at Big Apple this weekend.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
oh please let it be Legion Academy or Legion of Substitute Heroes....either of them will be FANTASTIC!!! oh please *finger crossing* or even better - Legion of Espionage Squad! *nudge* [Wink]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
YAY!!!! Looking forward to new Chris Batista LSH work!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Chris - do the 6-issue one so we get to see an extra comic of your work! [Smile]

Or do the one that lets you show off their costumes the best! (I love the attention to detail you put into every character you draw's outfit.)

P.S. Please give Projectra/Sensor Girl and Tyroc new costumes while you're at it! Legion fandom will thank you! [Big Grin]

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<---------Guaranteed customer for a Batista Legion story. [Yes]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Batista
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Batista   Email Chris Batista         Edit/Delete Post     
It won't be a Legion academy story or the subs. It will definetly be the Legion. I will be very happy to revisit the Legion....very....
Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
the legion with a 6 issue mini series??? has to be a Legion Espionage Squad, since you only mentioned "no Academy ( [Frown] ) and the Subs" for that matter, either Espionage Squad or Legionnaires 3 or whatever - it s gonna make me [Smile] !!!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meteoro Lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meteoro Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ohhhhh, I'm really curious now. I hope the Legion changes for the better.
Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Great news indeed Mr.Batista, the Legion has so many untapped characters that need to be utilized, I would love if they gave the Legion a year long event with a bunch of mini series that built upon their rich history with Superman and the DCU, instead of destroying that history as such events have in the past.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
It's not the Flashpoint: Legion Lost story, I asked Chris on facebook and he said no.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Chris + Legion = Good Stuff!!!

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Still no confirmed news from DC... the suspense is space-killing me!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

OMG THIS HAS BEEN LINKED TO BY BLEEDING COOL--!!!!

--------------------

kenaustin
4/28/37 - I miss you, momma - 6/13/11

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenaustin   Author's Homepage   Email kenaustin         Edit/Delete Post     
Any word if the mini-series is still on?

--------------------
kenaustin's korner - Legion Magic

From: Louisville, Ky | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.