Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Welcome Francis Manapul! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Welcome Francis Manapul!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm soooo sorry I made you wait to log into the site. [Embarrassed] Please forgive me!

Please make yourself at home!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World! It's always a pleasure to have one of the creators of the Legion join us here. Just a word of warning in case no one else has prepared you....

The posters on Legion World are among the nicest, friendliest, knowledgeable, and funniest you are likely to come across on the web (or in real life.)

You have been warned! [Big Grin]

PS: Spoilers are mandatory here! [Wink]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fjm
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fjm   Author's Homepage   Email fjm         Edit/Delete Post     
no worries! and thanks for the welcome, I think I might stay for a while [Wink]

--------------------
www.francismanapul.com
http://manapul.blogspot.com/

From: Toronto | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds good.

And don't feel obligated to spoil anything. But we do tip well. [Wink]

Welcome Francis!

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, we tip often.

That's different.

If we tipped well, we'd land on something (or someone)soft.

Welcome. Get your shots. Some of us are rabid.

Hey? Isn't he filipino? Wouldn't this be a good time for me to bring up again my getting myself smuggled in to Jolo?

No?

FINE! [Mad]

Why are they called filipinos when they're from the Philippines? Did they run short on "p's?"

I got more questions.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fjm
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fjm   Author's Homepage   Email fjm         Edit/Delete Post     
I was warned at the con to get my shots and wear an armor. Don't worry I'm ready to be bit [Smile]

And yes I'm Filipino, however I've lived in Canada since I was 9 so I don't quite have the expertise to answer that question. [Razz]

--------------------
www.francismanapul.com
http://manapul.blogspot.com/

From: Toronto | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome aboard, Mr. M!

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Love the LSH group shot of yours that's being circulated Francis! I think the neo-retro look you've given them is spot-on, and I look forward to your interiors!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World! We're mostly harmless.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome aboard! Take a look around and I'm sure you'll see we're a pretty light-hearted, well-meaning bunch [Smile] The preview image definitely has me more interested in the title since the Supergirl thing went nowhere.

And oh ... where's WILDFIRE?!?!

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome Francis! You'll find we're a peaceful and non-demanding lot... [Big Grin]

Now, about the detokenisation of Star Boy... [Wink]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World, Mr. Manapul! [Smile] From the teaser, I'm really excited to see your work put to action on the Legion book. But tell me-- where's your Dream Girl? Or even Dream Boy?

Love Brainy's look, btw. He's obviously brining something back, though I'm not quite sure if it's sexy or snarky. [Wink] And yay for Invisible Kid having a costume. One I like, too. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Querl Dox
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Querl Dox   Email Querl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome on LW, Mr Manapul!
From: Saline, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi, Mister M. It's great to have a new pair of "fresh eyes" on the Legion as it reaches the half-century mark. Here's hoping you and [insert writer here] stick around for a long time.
From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome aboard Francis. I've crossed your table a few times at Toronto area shows.

Congratulations on the assignment I'm sure you'll add your name to the illustrious list of LSH artists.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.