Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Gail Simone: Flip-flopper or Waffler? (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Gail Simone: Flip-flopper or Waffler?
Owl Lad
proudtobecanadian

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Owl Lad   Email Owl Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Gail,

Thanks for returning to these boards. My wife always chuckles when I'm on these boards, but she is duly impressed when any of the creators come on board and interact with their fans. It somehow legitimizes my rare spare time.

I look forward to future communiqués with you about The Legion, Birds of Prey, or whatever else you so happen to pour your talents into.

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Gail,

Flip flop and waffle please.

Feel free to come and go as you want after all we cant tie you up and make you stay here (or can we Gary, will you check the rules about that for me) [Wink] [Big Grin]

And feel free to waffle on about anything, after all thats all most of us do anyway.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Glad to see you've decided to stick around. I'd hate to think that one person could drive you away.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Gail, thank you so much for the story about Nightwind and Rob. Her presence in the series now has so much more of a novelty to it and if I was 100% behind her rebooting before, I'm assuredly 200% behind it now. What a great gesture for a friend.

By the way, I love flip-flops, waffles, AND you, Gail! Who'd have thought, of all the creators in the world, one of my favorite writers would be around these parts? Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chameleon Boy
World Changer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chameleon Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Chameleon Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome home Gail!!

A very wonderful story of your's and Rob's meeting and how he helped to influence your career, but equally sad to hear of his sudden passing. Dear friends are hard to loose! [Frown]

I think it's kinda neat that Brin had a sister or cousin or someone related considering he's kinda a "lone wolf" sort of character. It makes him seem a bit more dimentional but I don't know if your still tying in this info with the current incarnation of Timberwolf??

Take good care and see ya 'round the boards! [Smile]

[Chameleon Boy]

--------------------
---Changing my Personal Circle with Courage and Love---

From: RWC, CA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
That's a great insight and a lovely tribute. Thanks for sharing Gail!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
What's up with Transporter Boy's freaky tiarra?

Perhaps he's a prince...or just a big ole' queen!

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Faboo! Rhino too!

(just miss you when you're not here, lovey!)

Aren't you sweet! You've just made my week!!!

big smooch,
lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Hey Gail, is your hair color a champagne pink or more of a dusky rose?

just curious,
lil'rhino

Gail Simone
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail Simone   Email Gail Simone         Edit/Delete Post     
It's red. [Smile]

And hairdressing license or not, it's my natural color!

Gail

Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chameleon Boy
World Changer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chameleon Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Chameleon Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, I've been a hair burner for about 25 years now!! [Big Grin] You still practice or maybe just cut the kids hair or spouse??

Ummmm, I mean I do that on the side. Mostly I'm changing in to all sort of freaky beings and beathing the crap out of the bad guys!! Yea, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[Chameleon Boy]

--------------------

From: RWC, CA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail Simone
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail Simone   Email Gail Simone         Edit/Delete Post     
I still work in a salon two days a week, Cham...just sold my salon after owning one for many years. But I want to keep my hand in a little bit. [Wink]

Gail

Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Jillikers! I want the "Gail Simone Salon Special!"

What a hoot that would be... "The writer of LEGION and BoP gave me the most awesome highlights!!"

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Chameleon Boy
World Changer

Actually MLLASH, I specialize in color. I use Paul Mitchel. His color line ROCKS and it doesn't smell either, which is nice for the clients and my lungs and sinuses!! [Smile]

Gail, glad your keeping your talented little fingers in the biz. It's a good one! [Smile]

[Chameleon Boy]

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Cham and Gail, have you been to the hairstyle analysis thread for Legion #36? Love to get your professional opinions, there!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.