Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Gail Simone: Flip-flopper or Waffler? (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Gail Simone: Flip-flopper or Waffler?
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
AMAZING WORLD OF DC COMICS #15 (AUG. 1977) -

-

LEGION APPLICATION FORM

NAME OF APPLICANT:
Su-zhan Tah-rell.
CODE NAME OF APPLICANT: Thundra Girl.
PLANET OF ORIGIN: Thanang.
POWERS: Can cause great thunder storms through cosmic energy which is caused by a secret weapon in her belt buckle.
ORIGIN: Not revealed
STATUS OF APPLICATION: REJECTED.
(IF REJECTED, STATE REASONS):
Applicant uses device. Power is not natural, contrary to Legion policy.
SPONSOR: David Kucharski.

-

LEGION APPLICATION FORM

NAME OF APPLICANT:
Darr-Ellp.
CODE NAME OF APPLICANT: Neutro.
PLANET OF ORIGIN: Jembar.
POWERS: Is able to control every atom within a one-mile radius, turning them into any desired object, or explode then with the force of an atomic bomb.
ORIGIN: Powers acquired after exposure to atomic detonation.
STATUS OF APPLICATION: REJECTED.
(IF REJECTED, STATE REASONS):
Explosion power too powerful; such atomic detonations are not cont[r]olable and could cause death, contrary to Legion Code against killing.
SPONSORS: Gavin Tirberr and Durell Pursiful.

[ September 14, 2004, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: Nightchangeling ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, Gail, you're the only reason I found this place! I found an interview online where you mentioned Legionworld and here I am.

Didn't realize you had left the site at the culmination of your Legion arc.

Glad you're back! As others have said: you've made a great mark on Legion history (the story is very solid and has great seeds in it); you're one of the best writers out now; and clearly someone with Legionaire-like notions of friendship and legacy. Any ONE of these would get you through this door, all THREE makes it a pleasure for most (if not all) of us.

THANKS.

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
THUNDER GIRL's kind of hot.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
THUNDRA GIRL! [Big Grin] (Don't worry, I made that mistake too and had to correct it. [Smile] )
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Hmm. I like Thunder Girl better. I'm retconning it as such in my own personal continuity.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Hmm. I like Thunder Girl better. I'm retconning it as such in my own personal continuity.

I think Marvel owns the copyright though. [Wink]
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Thundra was hot too. I remember back when she was trying to get with The Thing. And he wasn't having NONE of it.

--------------------

Nightcrawler
Founder

You KNOW what that means, don't you! [Wink] [Big Grin]
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Great gravy! I'm shocked that I'd forgotten all about Transporter Boy's freaky tiarra!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
wow gail ... you go girl is the best way to put what im feeling. and to quote dolly parton in one of her better movies...Y'ALL COME BACK NOW YA HERE!

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm... I wonder if I bump this if it will lead to Lash fandangoing Transporter Boy, Thunderbow, Thunder Girl, and Neutro?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd totally mash up Nightwing (Lara Londo) with Cockrum's Belladonna

Now these five rejects have to become a team!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Hmm... I wonder if I bump this if it will lead to Lash fandangoing Transporter Boy, Thunderbow, Thunder Girl, and Neutro?

Jeepers-- a semi-request...!

--------------------

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Huh-huh, MLLASH said 'semi.'
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I started a Thunder Girl last night but didn't like it so I deleted it. Try try again...

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.