Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Legion Trade

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Legion Trade
Dennis Calero
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dennis Calero   Author's Homepage   Email Dennis Calero         Edit/Delete Post     
At the risk of being the guest that won't leave, I wanted to let you guys know that a trade of Tony's and my run on Legion is either out or will be out very very soon.

To those of you with original art or prints pending, and to those who have asked recently, I'm putting new orders on hold until after the con and trying to get old ones out before the con.

Please come by and say hello at the NYCC. My legion fans (as opposed to legions of fans) are more important to me than my own spleen!

From: New York | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Wait a minute! I bought your spleen on eBay back in '03!

Dennis, you're as important to Legion World as the ":" that separates "http" from "//".

Nice to have you back here . (even if you're only shamelessly hawking your wares)

[ April 02, 2008, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis Calero:
At the risk of being the guest that won't leave, I wanted to let you guys know that a trade of Tony's and my run on Legion is either out or will be out very very soon.

Dennis, your current run may be over, but that doesn't mean you can't stop in and visit!

please do, as much as you'd like to.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.