Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » This Just In: Paul Levitz prefers Coke to Pepsi

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This Just In: Paul Levitz prefers Coke to Pepsi
BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
I asked Paul the following questions of Facebook:

"Thank you for answering my question about the Legion Board Game, even though the answer still gives us continuity buffs a headache. To help us further our understanding as to the events as you see them happening in the current timeline, could you answer one or two more questions? Did Magnetic Kid aka Pol Krinn die in the Magic Wars? Did Shadow Lass marry Mon-El and cut off her finger? Did Mon-El die? Are Cosmic Boy and Night Girl still a couple? Is Dream Girl going to get her own mini-series? And last but not least, which do you prefer...Coke or Pepsi?"

And this was his answer: Coke

Well....at least he's still answering some of my questions!

From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I always knew he was a man of taste.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, but does he prefer New Coke or Coke Classic? [Wink]
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stuorstew
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuorstew   Email stuorstew         Edit/Delete Post     
This is terrible!!!

How can he pefer that can of syurp to the tinned ambrosia that is Pepsi!!!!

That is just the final straw and I am dropping the book forever!!!!;D

From: Dorset, England | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I once asked Rob Liefield a slightly different question but got the same answer!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
To be fair, Rob had a problem snorting Pepsi...

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brigort
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brigort   Email brigort         Edit/Delete Post     
After all, Coke is "the real thing".
The man has good taste.

From: PEI, Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.