Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Alternate ID's! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Alternate ID's!
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
ooooops

i didnt read this thread before i signed up for an alt i.d. of Cosmos King.

i didn't want to change my name (i did that first) because i want them to eb two different characters especially playing in fanfic. because it changes the id on all the previous posts.

the characters should be easy to relate though.
is there an easier way to manage alt i.d.s?

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
opps the secret is out now...just like Cobie is...BAMMMMMMM!
<Secuirty Officers rush in and take rtvu2 away>

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
DB, it shouldn't be a problem. One alt ID is no big deal, its only when people start registering a ton of them (or lots of people start registering them) that it might cause an issue.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Tooth
Geoff Johns' Favorite Beaver

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Tooth           Edit/Delete Post     
hmmmmph! >8o(-

Alt-ID'th are THOOOOO thtoopid! Why would thomebody wanna be thomeone elthe??? Aren't they good enough ath they are???

;o)-

--------------------
Got WOOD?

From: Jersey swampland, c. 3003 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Some of you may notice that our absent member Yah Lad seemed to join our little message board a lot (BTW, Happy Birthday Yah Lad! - I need to start checking IP addresses again apparently.)

But, since he has yet to post even under his own ID, I've decided to give away his extras to those of you that may actually use them.

So, if any current members have a great idea for an alt ID, PM me the details.

No one member will be allowed more than one of the IDs. And anyone who now has more than they need will probably be denied.

If they aren't all used up I may just delete the accounts and leave those numbers blank.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.