Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » avatar request (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: avatar request
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi, Nightcrawler. Any chance of getting this avitized?  -
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm taking advantage of the double post to thank you Nightcrawler. Thanks.

[ July 25, 2007, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: Ram Boy ]

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Nighty, would it be possible to crop the head from this cover for an avatar, possibly without the logo and with a little of the collar showing?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Niiiice!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheryl Lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheryl Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Hello,
I'm new here. I created myself a personalized avatar to go with my name. So am I correct in understanding I can't upload the avatar directly by myself, and the correct procedure is to ask for it to be added to the avatar list? If so, can I please have this one added for me? Thanks!
 -

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

-
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
That's awesome! Great avatar Cheryl Lad!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheryl Lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheryl Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks so much. I've selected the avatar in my profile, but it's still not showing up on my posts. Can someone tell me what I need to do...?

edit: Okay, now it's showing up. Sorry. Disregard this. Thanks again.

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Love your name.

[LOL]

And an av to go with it! That's very cool.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Nighty,

Can I get you to crop Joey's sketch as my avatar?
Click for fullsize image
Please and Thank you.

Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Can we make this an avatar for me?

http://img.pathfinder.gr/CMAN/i/90/I0/108956-271016.jpg

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
(I SUCK at putting images into posts! [Razz] )
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Use the IMG tag. It's just [ IMG ]http://www.yourlinkhere.com/[ IMG ]. Without the spaces. And if the image is particularly large, you can replace the IMG with THUMB. [Smile]

-
See?

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.