Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » CrossGen Avatars?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CrossGen Avatars?
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Anyone interested? I was just reading issue #12 of the Edge (or was it Forge?) and it had 186 head shots of all the main CrossGen characters. Just begging to be made into Avatars. But I'll only do it if enough people want them.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Much as I love CrossGen, I don't think you're going to get enough interest to make it worth your time, Scott. Especially as most of those "main characters" are going to be effectively "shelved" with CG's WAR and their focus on stand-alone, non-Sigilverse titles.

That said, I'm sure STU would love a PoPo avatar... [Wink]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Povvins the Redneck Reindeer:
That said, I'm sure STU would love a PoPo avatar... [Wink]

HEY! How did you know? [Big Grin]

After the dog, cat, and duck... next in line is a monkey...!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe I'll just do a few of the characters. Like the ones sticking around. Kaine, Arwyn and a few others. Its too bad that I'm just now getting into some of their series and they are coming to an end.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Arwyn, Gareth, and others from "Sojourn" would be fine -- that title's going to continue.

Does the set you're talking about have any of the winged Ankharans, such as the Dawn Warrior or his wife?

[ December 31, 2003, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: Greybird ]

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

The Dawn Warrior is there and you can see just a bit of his wings. I didn't see his wife but she is probably there. I'd definitely include those ones for you Grey. I may even just try to find a better pic in one of the books and use it instead so you can see more wing.
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for seeking them out. I have some of the spreads with the Ankharans as they were rendered into posters for sale on the CrossGen site -- I may take a look as to what I could extract myself.

If you do take characters from "Forge"/"Edge" I hope you can do so without breaking the bindings in your scanner -- they're quite tightly bound.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Thanks for considering the condition of my books Grey. But his is one issue I actually have a dupe of I think. Its one of the Traveler sized copies instead of the larger TPB sized ones.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
LL, I'd be interested in some Crossgen avatars! I love those books! A lot of Negation, Sojourn, Scion characters would be great [Wink] !
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

I think the Sojourns are a given for everyone and I love Negation and have to have a Kaine avatar (BOHICA!). If the file I started to download this morning was what I think it was I should be able to do all of the Avatars quickly without scanning.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.