Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Nightcrawler - we have a problem!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nightcrawler - we have a problem!
Rody the Super-Rat
Say CHEESE

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Rody the Super-Rat           Edit/Delete Post     
Ferro Ferret, one of the most valued members of our Legion of Super-Rodents, has recently been distracted and skipping out on his super-heroic duties.

Why, you ask?

Because he's been out partying until all hours with Riot and Rhapsody! I suppose the blame is partly to lie with Ferro, but really, how can you expect him to resist the charms of two such sexy female ferrets?

[ January 03, 2004, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: Rody the Super-Rat ]

--------------------
[Rodent-English translations provided courtesy of telepathic earplugs.]

From: The Legion of Super-Rodents clubhouse | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Oops! Someone let Streaky out...

[Streaky]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Oops! And Whizzy is lose too! [Streaky]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope they're all fixed, or we'll be overrun with kittens (and ferrets) soon.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Just saw the new additions to the photo album -- your ferrets are CUTE! [love] [love]

No wonder Ferro Ferret is so smitten. [Smile]

(Yellow is cute, too. [Cool] )

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Worry not for God's creatures... for the savior Mike Nasser shall lead them to a new Ark!

[ January 12, 2004, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Pov 2004 ]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
As if I didn't put up with enough religous zealots living in Utah, I have to hear it here now too?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
As if I didn't put up with enough religous zealots living in Utah, I have to hear it here now too?

I have the solution. Pov go look in the avatar directory...

-  -

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Ooo-oh, consider it DONE, Earthling!  -

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Speaking of ferrets... Jennifer Aniston's character in Along Came Polly has a cute one!
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
I have the solution. Pov go look in the avatar directory...

I've got a silly question .....
where's the avatar directory?

[ January 23, 2004, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: Beagz ]

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Click on "my profile" at the top of the screen, then click "View/Update Profile."
Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by STU:
Click on "my profile" at the top of the screen, then click "View/Update Profile."

What he said. Let us know if there's an image that you'd like us to add, Allen!
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
HOLY MACKERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had no clue that was even there!!!
I never remember seeing it before. But then again, that doesn't mean much.

And how could I NOT choose Tony's version of me?
:-)
Thanks, guys!!!!

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.