Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » is anyone able to make me an avater (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  31  32  33   
Author Topic: is anyone able to make me an avater
THE LABRADORIAN
THE LEGIONS' GREATEST HERO

Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE LABRADORIAN           Edit/Delete Post     
i am not good at making an avatar and i see some of you have nice ones.
are you able to have motion avatars, you know, movement in the avatar. If anyone can help me out it would be appreciated.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Let me know exactly what you want and I'll see what I can do. We try to keep avatars below 3kb, so that the pages will load up quickly.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THE LABRADORIAN

Ok
if the avatar can have movement, and i dont know if this falls within parameters, i would like to have either
snow falling with a shadowy figure moving closer to the front of the avatar, but i am going to look for something first so just give me a day or two to take a look for something and let me know what you can do.
if you dont know what i'm talking about let me know, i never explain stuff well.

THE LABRADORIAN

am i able to get an avatar of falling snow with the effect of the aurora borealis in the background?
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll try to make one this week, unless Lightning Lad (Mr. Beat-Nighty-To-The-Punch) doesn't get you one first.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
LL is too punch drunk with 14 hour shifts to be that creative.

Of course, that doesn't mean I won't take a break at work and try it. Just to beat Nighty to the punch. [Big Grin]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
How's this [Wink]

-

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, here's a first attempt:

-

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THE LABRADORIAN

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

not bad for a first attempt, able to stick maybe a person walking towards the front of the avatar?
i really appreciate this, its looks fine just as is but hey if you can tweak it lets go!

Lightning Lad
Founder

Here's another rough draft. A bit bigger file size than we like but I'm still playing around with it.

-

THE LABRADORIAN

FANTASTIC JOB@!!!!
the shadowy figure maybe is a bit bulky but the background i LOVE!
again, i know i say this over and over, but i really appreciate this, you do a great job LL.

Lightning Lad
Founder

Thanks Labradorian! Let me work on it a bit more, get the file size down. I'll post again here with another a little later.
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! That's really neat Scott! Good job.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JR Loflin
Stay Ace!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JR Loflin   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, can someone upload this to the board for me to use?

-

--------------------
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

From: Outpost Gallifrey | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

All done Pex.
  This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  31  32  33   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.