Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Avatar upload? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Avatar upload?
Cartoon Lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cartoon Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Cartoon Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Is there a way to get this uploaded so I can select it from the avatar selection choices?

Thanks

-

--------------------
Scott C. Hamilton

From: Massachusetts | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Here you go -

-

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Could you please upload this larger version of my current av and delete the old one?

Thank you so much Gary.

-

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Done, BTW.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank. ^_^

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Gary
Is it possible to use Avatars from Legionworld on other sites? I want to use my KidMarvel/Joeboy on another site and they have "link to offsite Avatar"...could you possible post the link so I can use it?
Cheers
J

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
And thanks for Uploading both Gina and Kats KM's [Big Grin]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by Joe-Boy:
Hi Gary
Is it possible to use Avatars from Legionworld on other sites? I want to use my KidMarvel/Joeboy on another site and they have "link to offsite Avatar"...could you possible post the link so I can use it?
Cheers
J

Actually...no. I've taken the time to elaborate more on the subject here.

Thanks for the thanks though. Maybe you can ask the other site to host the image or can upload it to an image-sharing website?

Dreaming Celestial
To Dream is to Live

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreaming Celestial           Edit/Delete Post     
Could I please have this for my avatar?

-

Thanks in advance [Smile]

Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

-
Dreaming Celestial
To Dream is to Live

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dreaming Celestial           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks!
Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Nightcrawler. If possible could you make this into an avatar.

-

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Done.

-

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you, Nightcrawler.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veryvery
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veryvery   Author's Homepage   Email veryvery         Edit/Delete Post     
hey NC, can i have this uploaded as an avatar?

-

--------------------
http://www.adrianaferguson.com
http://joteivv.deviantart.com
http://superfuturefriends.blogspot.com

From: Seattle | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.