Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Avatar upload? (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Avatar upload?
Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Can I please get this for my avatar?

http://www.angelfire.com/biz7/techright/my-equarium/gamara.jpg

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamara
Applicant

quote:
Originally posted by Gamara:

Rats, I thought that would display the pic. Maybe this is it?

-

--------------------

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamara
Applicant

quote:
quote:

-

OK trying one more time...

-

--------------------

=Daffy Duck

Gamara
Applicant

quote:
quote:
quote:

-

OK trying one more time...

-

AND once more with feeeling:

-

--------------------

=Daffy Duck

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi Gamara!

First, you can always edit a post you've made using this icon  - above your post instead of posting after yourself.

Second, I encourage you to use the "Preview Post" button to see if the post appears as you intended and then edit accordingly if it does not.

Third, you can also use the "Upload File Form" next to the Quick Reply box or on the Full Relpy Form to uload an image to share (in this case your intended avatar) which I would then upload to our avatar list.

Or fourth, click on the  - icon above my post and send me an e-mail with your image as an attachment and I can upload it for you from that.

Unfortunately, the image you are attempting to share is not at any of the addresses that you are trying to use.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raging Bull
Maverick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raging Bull           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

Mighty indebted, Mr. Crawler!

--------------------
♦ Translated from 31st century Texan to 21st century English ♦

From: The open range | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
Nightcrawler, could I have the following as my avatar, cropped fromthis cover here.. I know its a pain to crop it, so thanks way in advance if you can help!
Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Which part did you want cropped?

-

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Sorry, should have specified! I was hoping for Tomahawks's head, and if possible shoulders and torso (with him holding the torch), but I wasn't sure if it was possible with the word balloon there.
Nightcrawler
Founder

-
Phineas B. Fuddle

Thank you sir!
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Now, That's a cool Avatar!

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamara
Applicant

Let's try this once again...

-

Hey this looks like it works!

--------------------

=Daffy Duck

Nightcrawler
Founder

-
Gamara
Applicant

Thanks much!

--------------------

=Daffy Duck

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.