Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Viewing most recent threads on top of the forum

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Viewing most recent threads on top of the forum
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey folks!

I was just wondering....is there a way that I can make it so that when I look at the forums, the thread with the most recent post is on top?

At the moment, I kind of have to just scan the page to see which one has today's date so that I can tell which has been updated most recently?

Hope that makes sense, thanks! [Smile]

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
The thread with the most recent post is at the top. There are "sticky" threads right above them, but there are usually only 3-4 of those, unless anyone went poll crazy in that forum.

This -  - or this -  - (popular topic) indicate the latest posts since you last logged into a particular computer.

This -  - or this -  - (popular topic) indicate the topics that haven't been updated since you last logged into a particular computer.

The "sticky" threads have a flag -  - next to them meaning they stay on top until a mod unfeatures them.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
You might also find it useful to view things from the Today's Active Topics page.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
OMG!!

I can't believe I never noticed the threads at the top of the page were sticky...how embarassment!! I just thought they were just randomly always there, LOL

Thanks y'all! [Smile]

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
The "sticky" threads have a flag -  - next to them meaning they stay on top until a mod unfeatures them.

<slaps head>

Duh... of course that's a flag. I totally see it now, but I've always thought (because it was so small and I couldn't make it out) that it was the bird that came from the Sorceror's World at the beginning of the Magic Wars... you know, because he was delivering an "important message".

Made sense to me. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.