Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Registrations are back!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Registrations are back!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Due to the DCMBs imminent closing, we're allowing new members to sign up via email. Please go here for more information.

Essentially, all that is required is a login name and an active email account. An Admin will set you up and have the board email you the temporary password to access the account.

Registrations were removed due to spambots. We may suspend registrations again if the situation persists in this new form.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catonyx
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catonyx   Email Catonyx         Edit/Delete Post     
What a great site you people have here! I am very impressed at all the attention to detail. Good job!!!

--------------------
In the present

From: Badlands | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome, Catonyx!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Tell your friends. [Smile]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
googoomuck
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for googoomuck   Author's Homepage   Email googoomuck         Edit/Delete Post     
I wasn't aware that DC was going to close their Message Boards. I obviously haven't checked in on them for some time.

--------------------
Play Stratego online at http://www.metaforge.net/webstratego/

From: Minneapolis Minnesota | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.