Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » Mobile options

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mobile options
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Just thought I'd put this out there as my experience is limited. I've been holed up the last two days with only a handheld device for Internet browsing. As such I've found legionworld a little difficult to navigate/read. Does the board software have a mobile setting? I normally use a PCM anyway, but thought I'd ask

Thanks

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
I use Opera Mini in single-column mode. There's no mobile skin for UBB.classic, although you may consider trying the "printable version" (change get_topic to print_topic in the URL).

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conjure Lass
And then there was steak!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conjure Lass   Email Conjure Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, i've found LegionWorld pretty much a no-go on my Galaxy S2. I don't know that there's really anything to be done for it, as the major problem for me is how close the links are together and the scrolling. Anytime I get to a topic i can't seem to get to the newest post! XD No worries though. LegionWorld is something I do to relax at home, anyway.
From: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Ahhhhh thanks reboot ... My friend visiting accidental took my power cord for my computer home with her and I've been stuck only with my iPad ... Safari was really not cutting it with legion world. Opera is doing much better!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Opera actually peter'd out as well ...

bummer. bleeehhhh!

My iphone worked better than the ipad.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.