Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » We're Moving! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: We're Moving!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi! Maybe you've noticed but the software on this message board is starting to show it's age. So, we've purchased a more modern software to replace it.

Do to complications in transferring the forums over to the new software, I've had to rely on some help. Luckily, they've been able to transfer a lot (except for polls and private messages).

Unfortunately, that transfer happened December 11th, 2012. So any posts being made since then, including anyone made from now on, will not be in the new Legion World forums without being re-posted once it's open.

I still need to personalize the site and learn the software before it goes live. But, I just want everyone to know that the posts that you make now are not going to be recorded on the new site.

When the time comes, this site will be temporarily archived so that any PMs or other information can be transferred over or accessed or saved. There will be another announcement and a date given when we will no longer have the UBB.Classic version of the boards available.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conjure Lass
And then there was steak!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conjure Lass   Email Conjure Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
HOW. EXCITING.

Really though, it'll be great to see this place be all new and shiny! [Big Grin]

From: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks so much for all the hard work you put into everything, Nighty!

It's well appreciated, sir. [Hug]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
OMG ... It's being rebooted ... posts since the 11th are not in continuity !

I've never been more excited in all of my life.

It's a Crisis of December 11th.

C.O.D.E. CODE.

That's way better than COIE. How do you pronounce that?!?!

Does this mean we can be as obnoxious as we want since these posts will be lost?!?!?!??!!

(I'm working on it already. Just need a few more ?s and !s)

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
There WAS a Mayan Apocalypse !!!! [Eek!]

[Bouncing Boy]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Conjure Lass

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Conjure Lass   Email Conjure Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Power Boy:
OMG ... It's being rebooted ... posts since the 11th are not in continuity !

OMGOD, does this make us the Reboot Legion Worlders?! Or are we the Retroboot??
From: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

All I know is we will be "post" something posters.
Conjure Lass

I think i'd prefer to be the Retroboot. If only because I would have had a swell 70's costume with all the bells and whistles! [Big Grin]
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm trying to decide whether I should go wild and crazy with posts now, knowing that I can be completely unrestrained since nothing I post will make it into the retrobooted board, or whether I should save up for a massive post party on the Legion World 2.0.

#TopFivePosterProblems

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
So?

None of this counts!

Bwa-Ha-Ha!!

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
vB3 or vB4, then?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Gary, I can't imagine the work involved, but it is very much appreciated. And carryover or not, no way I'm not postin' here. Tooooo many friends.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you for everything you do, Gary! This sounds like it's going to be amazing!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Bah! It's all a ploy to get the post count in Science Police Headquarters up!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
What!!!!! All my inane one word posts since Dec. 11th will just disappear? Oh the humanity. Oh the huge manatee!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.