Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » We're Moving! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: We're Moving!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Still in interdimensional limbo.

Hey, what's thatgGreen bubble over there, with writing from all kinds of alien scripts? I think there's five people inside... and they kind of look like the Justice League...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for taking on such a big project for us! And right around the holidays, to boot!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
I'm trying to decide whether I should go wild and crazy with posts now, knowing that I can be completely unrestrained since nothing I post will make it into the retrobooted board, or whether I should save up for a massive post party on the Legion World 2.0.

#TopFivePosterProblems

Who wants to sign a petition asking Nightcrawler to shave off 15000 of EDE's posts when we make the move? [Razz]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
We so should finish this [/url=http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=004732;p=1#000000] thread [/url] once we make the move!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoM
Reboot's backup account

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoM           Edit/Delete Post     
So, uh, that's nearly a week of posts here that aren't going to be saved on the new board now. Are you ready to post the new link, NC?

--------------------
Backup account for Reboot.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not anywhere near ready. This timetable wasn't really my idea or plan.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoM
Reboot's backup account

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoM           Edit/Delete Post     
Is there anything we can do to help?

--------------------
Backup account for Reboot.

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
I'm not anywhere near ready. This timetable wasn't really my idea or plan.

Thanks for the heads up, and I'm sure we can all just save a copy of anything we've posted since the 11th and want to re-post on the new boards!

Enjoy your holidays, none of us wants to add to any seasonal pressure you've got going on!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Yeah, no sweat!

Cutting and pasting important stuff like the All-Bloodclaw thread to the Legion World should be a cinch!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I am currently ony posting stuff I do NOT want transferred over so take your time. Coming soon: My Angsty Love Poems to Legion Worlders thread.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester

I was trying to do that with the All-Bloodclaw thread, but then it turned into something awesome by accident!
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
I am currently ony posting stuff I do NOT want transferred over so take your time. Coming soon: My Angsty Love Poems to Legion Worlders thread.

Definitely something we'll want to post on the new site!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Here's an excerpt from my angsty love poem to Teeds:

The loons, the loons
I hear their cry of longing
So they come to Legion World
For a sense of belonging

(It gets super-angsty from there.)

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Loons are welcome!!!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
NO POETRY!!!
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.