Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » UBB.LEGIONWORLD » Science Police Headquarters » We're Moving...Continued!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: We're Moving...Continued!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
As most of you know, I had posted about our changing forum software a few weeks ago. I did end up setting us up with the new software, but I'm unhappy with the look and feel of it and some of the options available. So I'm considering going a different route that's more like the software we are currently using. As a result, I'll need to close these boards for a day or two to (hopefully) successfully transition the members, topics, posts, etc.

(I closed up by accident...just trying something out).

To alleviate some of the time away from the message board, please play over in the (probably-not-going-to-be-used-but-cost-me-hundreds-of-dollars) VBulletin Legion World.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Ugh...You'll have to log in to the VB forums using your displayed name and not your log in name.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.