Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Plain and simple. Little known (or maybe not) facts about the Titans, any era.

Name three famous real-life singers who appeared at Donna Troy's wedding in Tales of the Teen Titans.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Tony Orlando, David Lee Roth and Tina Turner??

(btw DL, we look like two dangerous dudes with those new avatars -- the Titans' world is definitely a darker place)

[ September 03, 2004, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: DrakeChase3004 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Especially if you add mine to the bunch.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I seem to remember Gar saying he'd book Donna Summer and Michael JAckson...

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
CP got one of the three. Hint: The other two consist of a bass player from an Australian trio and the other is part of a different famous trio.

[ September 04, 2004, 02:18 AM: Message edited by: Deathstroke Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
Luciano P. sang and Sting was among the guests. Can't think of an Australian, though.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

My bad. I meant to type British and typed Australian for some reason. Sting was who I was referring to as was LP.

Now, which of CP's two guesses was correct?

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Tina Turner and Tony Orlando

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Wasn't Michael Jackson there as well?
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Michael was the third one.

LP sang, MJ appeared in one panel real quick sort of in-between takes, and Sting introduced himself to Vic and asked him if he was a football player.

Since LYL got 2 of the 3 she gets the next question.

Leap Year Lord
Right now.

What are the names of Cyborg's paternal grandparents?
Blacula
Easy

Silas and Maude? Or was it Silas and Hattie? Or was Silas his Dad? Oh I don't know... oh wait wasn't his Grandfather Tucker? And then there's Maude... And then there's Maude! [Wink]

I think it was Tucker and Maude.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Yep. Remember the mad Maude, she slapped Vic? (His parents were Silas and Elinore, by the by.)

Do carry on....

Blacula
Easy

OK here's a gloomy one - Who was the first Titan/Titan ally to die?

(There could actually be 2 answers to this taking into account a later ret-con.)

[ September 05, 2004, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: Blacula ]

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Was it Gnarrk the caveboy?

Edited because of typos

[ September 06, 2004, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: TheGreenActingBug ]

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.