Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I can't think of anyone dying before Golden Eagle.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I think Terra died before Charlie. Also, Gnaark was retconned to die before any of them...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

I think you might be right about Terra, Phantasm.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Well done Phantasm. You got the two characters I was thinking of.

The first Titan we ever saw die was Terra I in Tales of the Teen Titans Annual #3 in 1984 (a long time before Golden Eagle in New Titans #72 in 1991).

However, as was revealed in New Titans #56 in 1989, the long-unseen Titan ally Gnarrk had actually been put into a coma many years ago where he lay for a long period of time before dying. What was never revealed though was whether this death had actually occurred before or after that of Terra I's.

My guess is probably before but either way Phantasm's up for getting both of them.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Phantasm!?! Helllloooooo?

If he doesn't come back TheGreenActingBug should ask the nest question for being the first to get at least one of the characters right.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

[Bump]

--------------------

Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, I'll go next then...

What was the name of Speedy's band?

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

I know the answer to this one but since it was my question that seemed to stop this thread dead last time I'll let someone else have a go.
235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
Bullfrog?
Leapfrog?
Toadies from Hell?

I think it was Great Frog ?

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
And IF that's right, then the question is: Name all of Duela Dent's known identities.
From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
it was indeed Great Frog.

Duela:
Joker's Daughter and Harlequin are the two I know of.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Didn't she also pass herse;f off as Penguin's daughter, Catwoman's daughter, Riddler's daughter and even Scarecrow's daughter in some of her first appearances?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Didn't she also pass herse;f off as Penguin's daughter, Catwoman's daughter, Riddler's daughter and even Scarecrow's daughter in some of her first appearances?

yep, she did all that.
And there's still another one to go.

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
She's also boasted to be the Wildebeest's daughter and Doomsday's daughter in some of her more recent appearances in the last ten years.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
get out!

how 'bout Darkseid's daughter?
Vic Von Doom's daughter?
Merv Griffin's daughter?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.