Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 84)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  81  82  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Well if not Lagon, then Logan/Beast Boy.
From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
SS has it - the Young Justice Beast Boy got his powers via a blood transfusion from the YJ Miss Martian.

Go, SS!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Name two 10-letter words connected to Slade Wilson's earliest storyline.
From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Gee, I thought at least one of them would be obvious.
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

terminator?

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

I'm going to hold it open for people guessing both together for at least 24 more hours.

Though as one of them may be far more difficult to remember, I'll accept the reason the first is no longer heard as an alternate.

[ November 27, 2012, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: Shining Son ]

Shining Son
oversexed young adult

No? Okay, yes, "Terminator" was one of them, and it's presumably because of the Schwartzenegger movie that they added Deathstroke and eventually all but dropped Terminator.

And though "Deathstroke" also has ten letters, it wasn't used till years later. Slade's first mission involved "promethium".

Ibby got part of it so over to him.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I was going to guess Deathstroke, but doesn't it have 11 letters?

Which Justice League member has, in another reality, first been a member of the Titans before joining the Justice League? In the Pre-Flashpoint canon, this member had always been a Leaguer first.

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
If I'm understanding the question properly -

Atom (Ray Palmer) - who was a JLAer before he was a Titan in the pre-Flashpoint DCU and in the Tiny Titans universe seems to be a Titan first?

^ That was a guess. I have no idea if it's true. I'm just guessing based on seeing Atom in pictures from the book.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Oops, Deathstroke does have eleven letters. Glad it wasn't the answer then, it just wasn't the red herring I thought it was.

On your question, I just want to say Cyborg, but pre-Flashpoint is the "other reality" so unless you made a typo with"pre-", he doesn't fit.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I think you both understand the question correctly. Cyborg is the opposite of the answer, yes, since he was a Titan first Pre-Flashpoint, then became a Leaguer first post-Flashpoint.

Re Atom, if he was a Titan first in the Tiny Titans Universe and then joined the League after that, he would be an acceptable answer. But I have another character in mind.

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
So, in the pre-Flashpoint universe, this character was a JLAer first and then a Titan? Other than the Atom, I'm having a lot of trouble coming up with a character who fits that bill.

Thinking cap on... ... ... ...

... Blue Beetle? (Ted in the JLA and then Jaime in the Titans?)

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

No, the character I'm thinking of is the same character, not two characters with the same code name.

I'll make my question clearer. Sorry for the confusion with the Cyborg clue above; Cyborg isn't a complete opposite. Also, sorry for the confusion in my original question - I shouldn't have added the word "first".

In the Pre-Flashpoint Universe, this character was a JLAer, but was never a Titan.

In the alternate reality I am thinking of, this character was a Titan first, then went on to join the Justice League.

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm. Huntress?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Not the character I'm thinking of, though the one I have in mind is also female.

--------------------

This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  81  82  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.